Lisa L. Johnson
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Lexington, KY
An attorney at Lisa L. Johnson, Attorney at Law, Lisa L. Johnson represents clients in Lexington, Kentucky, in matters of family law. These include appeals, division of assets, child custody, marital dissolution and divorce. Along with her family law practice, she also served as an appointed Trial Commissioner, hearing and deciding cases brought to the Kentucky Bar Association against other attorneys who are accused of violating ethical rules.
Admitted to practice in Kentucky, Ms. Johnson is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Kentucky. She attended the University of Kentucky and earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science in 1984 before moving on to law school. At the University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor in 1987 and was named to the Moot Court Board as a National Team Alternate.
Ms. Johnson is a member of the Fayette County Bar Association, and serves as President, on the board of governors and as chair of the Family Law Section. A member of the Young Lawyers Section and the board of governors of the Kentucky Bar Association, she is also a Committee Member of the Fayette Circuit Court Committee.
To give back to her community, Ms. Johnson is passionate about her volunteer work and pro bono activities. She works with the following organizations to improve the lives of those in her community and around her: Christ Church Cathedral, Chrysalis House, God’s Pantry Food Bank, the Junior League of Lexington, Inc., as chair of the Preview Party Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation and as a board member of the Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation.
About Lisa L. Johnson
First Admitted: 1988, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.ljohnsonfamilylaw.com/attorney/lisa-l-johnson/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Fayette Circuit Court Committee, Committee Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member, Board of Governors
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky,1991
- @reredevaux This filly is stunning!!
- @JimSichko Hmmm, maybe that is because you ARE!! that’s one of the things that makes you so special!!! And that you are our KENTUCKY BADASS
- @JimSichko Two of the very good guys!!!
- @reredevaux Congratulations to David INGORDO!! No doubt he is and continues to be on the top as a bloodstock agent!… https://t.co/K1FHGKac5C
- @KDH11582 #TRUTH
Last Updated: 5/15/2022