Michael E. Hammond
Top rated transportation & maritime attorney in Lexington, KentuckyLandrum & Shouse LLP
Practice Areas: Transportation & maritime, General litigation, Construction litigation
Licensed in Kentucky since: 2000
Education: University of Kentucky College of Law
Michael E. Hammond is an attorney at Landrum & Shouse LLP and helps clients address Transportation / Maritime legal issues. He also assists clients regarding General Litigation and Construction Litigation: Business issues.
Super Lawyers is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. He was awarded this distinction for 2013 - 2023.
Michael Hammond graduated in 2000 from University of Kentucky College of Law.
Michael Hammond was admitted to practice law in 2000. He represents clients in the Lexington area.
First Admitted: 2000, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: http://www.landrumshouse.com/Attorneys/Michael-E-Hammond.sht...
- Fayette County Bar Association Kentucky Bar Association
- Featured speaker at seminar: "Trucking Industry and the Law", 2008
- UK College of Law '00Centre College '97
- Mike holds an “AV” Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell as a trial lawyer, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards., AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
- Defense Research Institute
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023