Shea W. Conley
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Lexington, KentuckyMorgan & Morgan
Shea W. Conley is an attorney with the Morgan & Morgan, working out of the firm's Lexington, Kentucky, office. Nationally recognized as a preeminent attorney, Mr. Conley serves clients throughout the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Insurance disputes
· Personal injury and wrongful death claims
· Product liability
Early in his legal career, Mr. Conley worked as an insurance defense attorney, where he represented the interests of a diverse range of business clients and insurance providers facing tortious litigation. After more than 10 years of representing defendants, Mr. Conley joined Morgan & Morgan and shifted his focus to advocating on behalf of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence, particularly those adversely affected by defective and poorly designed products.
Since focusing solely on plaintiff claims, Mr. Conley has helped secure numerous substantial settlements and awards for his clients and their families. His background in engineering helps him better address the complicated aspects of his clients' claims with regard to product liability. He also has extensive experience handling unfair and deceptive trade practices, bad faith insurance claims, and violations of the Kentucky Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act.
Mr. Conley graduated cum laude from Gannon University in Erie, Pennsylvania, in 1995 with a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering. He then attended the University of Kentucky College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1998. Along with practicing before all Kentucky state courts, Mr. Conley is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
He holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has received many other accolades from his peers along with numerous positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCivil litigation: defense, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 70% Civil litigation: defense
- 10% Insurance coverage
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/shea-w-conley/
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV Rating”
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- Gannon University, B.S. cum laude, Mechanical Engineering, 1995
Office location for Shea W. Conley
333 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2019
Find me online
- We'll always be here #ForThePeople 💪 https://t.co/mrG4RIolZG
- We have partnered with @MonsterJam to bring you $20 tickets for the next #MonsterJam near you!! Visit… https://t.co/QquC7Hj7AH
- Another stellar attorney has joined our team! Please help us welcome Robert Young! ✔️ Joining our Marietta, GA off… https://t.co/ru2m8XZD4F