Top rated family law attorney in Louisville, KentuckyKellner Green
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in Kentucky since: 2009
Education: University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
Kellner Green325 W Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202 Visit website
Abigail Green is a partner at the law firm of Kellner Green, PLLC, in Louisville, Kentucky. A passionate and diligent attorney with over 12 years of legal experience, Ms. Green has been helping families in Kentucky maneuver complex legal issues efficiently and cost-effectively.
Ms. Green’s areas of practice include contested and uncontested divorce, child custody and support, parenting time, spousal maintenance/alimony, domestic violence, emergency protection orders, paternity, and child neglect and abuse. She also represents her clients’ best interests in guardianship cases as a court-appointed guardian ad litem (GAL).
A graduate of DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana, Ms. Green received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in the year 2006. She then attended the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law and obtained her Juris Doctor in 2009. She became licensed to practice in Kentucky the same year.
For demonstrating superior leadership qualities, Ms. Green was offered memberships in many legal organizations such as the Kentucky Bar Association and the Women Lawyers Association. She is a former barrister of The Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court and co-chair of the Alumni Advisory Committee of the Kentucky Alpha Chapter of Pi Beta Phi. She also functions as the co-chair of the Louisville Bar Association and the Commissioner for the City of Glenview Hills.
A capable litigator with extensive knowledge and acumen, Ms. Green served as an attorney at the Louisville Metro Public Defender, where she defended adults and juveniles charged with DUIs, traffic charges, misdemeanor and felony offenses, probation violations and contempt of court actions.
A native of Louisville, Ms. Green holds a 10 out of 10, “Superb” client rating on Avvo as a result of her outstanding professionalism and client service.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2009, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.kellnergreen.com/team/abigail-green/
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky, 2009
- Women Lawyers Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Guardian ad Litem for Jefferson County Circuit Court Family Division 3
- Louisville Metro Public Defender Conflict Counsel Panel
- Co-chair of the Louisville Bar Association Family Law Section
- Barrister member of the Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court
- DePauw University, B.A., Psychology, 2006, 2006
Office location for Abigail Green
325 W Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Abigail Green
Find me online
- New #blog: http://t.co/YUnzfUw9Mu #criminallaw #crime #kellnergreen #kentucky #Louisville
- “Wow, that’s a firm handshake” -- Challenges of a Female Criminal Defense Attorney http://t.co/y8TA74Bo2m via @kellnergreen #hallofjustice
- Check out @AbigailMTGreen 's blog post on the recent violence & potential solutions to the problem http://t.co/xbB29Km8gv #Louisville