Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Louisville, KY
- Free Consultation
Attorney Ayala Golding is of counsel at Tilford Dobbins & Schmidt, PLLC, in Louisville, Kentucky, where she concentrates her practice on labor and employment law, as well as general civil litigation. She represents individuals in cases involving discrimination, employment contracts, harassment, retaliation, wage issues and wrongful termination. She helps clients in Louisville and throughout the surrounding counties.
Ms. Golding has over two decades of experience practicing employment law. Over her time in practice, she has appeared in state and federal courts, litigating claims involving the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Kentucky Civil Rights Act, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
In addition to her litigation experience, Ms. Golding has advised and assisted clients with the drafting of nonsolicitation, release and severance agreements. Recognizing her success, Martindale-Hubbell awarded her an AV Preeminent* peer review rating, its highest available. This distinction reflects an attorney’s high ethical standards and superior legal knowledge.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Golding is an engaged member of her legal community, maintaining active membership in the Louisville Bar Association and the Kentucky Bar Association.
Ms. Golding graduated from Barnard College with a bachelor’s degree in comparative religion. She earned her law degree from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. She received her license to practice law in 1994, which qualified her to appear before all Kentucky state courts. She also holds a license to practice before the U.S. district courts for the eastern and western districts of Kentucky.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Employment Law - Employer, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Sexual Harassment
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Ayala Golding
First Admitted: 1994, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.tilfordlaw.com/About/Ayala-Golding.shtml
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1998
- Kentucky, 1994
- Kentucky Super Lawyer Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Louisville, KY, 2017 - 2018
- Member, Negotiation Moot Court Team, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013 - 2017
- Barnard College, Columbia University, New York, B.A. in Comparative Religion, 1987
- Member, Brandeis Family Law Journal, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
Last Updated: 5/15/2022