Christopher P. Evensen
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Louisville, KentuckyEvensen Law Office PLC
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
Licensed in Kentucky since: 1999
Education: University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
Evensen Law Office PLC6011 Brownsboro Park Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40207 Visit website
Attorney Christopher P. Evensen is the founder of Evensen Law Office in Louisville, Kentucky. Mr. Evensen focuses his practice exclusively on workers’ compensation law, serving clients in Louisville and throughout the state of Kentucky.
Mr. Evensen has more than 20 years of experience. Over that time, he has represented many injured Kentucky residents, advocating for their rights and helping them receive full and fair compensation for their injuries. In addition to workers’ compensation, he has experience litigating claims involving automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and other catastrophes caused by negligence.
In his workers’ compensation practice, Mr. Evensen handles claims involving nearly every type of injury. Some of these include bone fractures, brain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, disk herniations, torn ligaments and torn tendons. He also has experience representing individuals harmed due to asbestos, asthma, mold exposure and other diseases caused by chemical exposure.
Mr. Evensen is an active member of his legal community. He lectures on personal injury topics and attends conferences dedicated to injury and workers’ compensation topics. He is a member of the Louisville Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Kentucky Justice Association and the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
Originally from Lexington, Kentucky, Mr. Evensen earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Wake Forest University. He received his law degree from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, graduating from both institutions with honors. He attained his license to practice law in 1999. Before opening his own firm, he practiced as an associate and later as a partner at a law firm in Kentucky.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 70% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://evensenlawoffice.com/about-chris-evensen/
- Hornback v. Hardin Memorial Hospital, 2012-SC-000195-WC,
- Billy Baker Painting v. Berry, 179 S.W.3d 860 (Ky. 2005)
- Ford Motor Co. v. Forman, 142 S.W.3d 141 (Ky. 2004)
- Brown-Forman Corp. v. Upchurch, 127 S.W.3d 615 (Ky. 2004)
- Kentucky and National Work Injury Litigation Group (WILG)
- Kentucky Justice Association (formerly KATA)
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with honors, Cum Laude, 1996
Office location for Christopher P. Evensen
6011 Brownsboro Park Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40207
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2014