Danielle R. Blandford
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Louisville, KY
- Free Consultation
Danielle R. Blandford is a rising star among more than 800 lawyers at Morgan & Morgan. She is a Kentucky native and serves clients in her home state. At the start of her law career, she worked as an insurance defense attorney. Now, she fights hard for personal injury victims so they can get the fair compensation they deserve.
In 2009, Ms. Blandford completed her undergraduate degree at Bellarmine University, in political science and math. By 2012, she had also completed her J.D. at Northern Kentucky University, where she graduated magna cum laude. Even during her undergraduate studies, she knew she wanted to pursue a career in law, so she served the Trial Team as an advocate. She has been licensed to practice in Kentucky since 2012.
Ms. Blandford has worked on numerous, successful personal injury cases during her career. One of her most recent wins includes a $690,784.19 verdict in 2021. A tractor-trailer hit her client and dragged him, which resulted in severe injuries and more than $35,000 in medical bills. In fact, this case made the local news.
Outside of work, Ms. Blandford spends a great deal of time with her husband and sons. She also continues her professional development through active memberships at law organizations, such as the American Association for Justice and the Kentucky Justice Association.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Danielle R. Blandford
First Admitted: 2012, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/danielle-blandford/
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Northern Kentucky University Law Review, Editor
- Bellarmine University, Math and Political Science, 2009
- $690,784.19 Total Award Plaintiff was struck and dragged by a tractor-trailer, having sustained a shoulder injury and hip injury. Plaintiff incurred $35,639.55 in medical bills, 2021
- Recap of the Plaza Fiesta event hosted by our #Abogados attorneys in ATL! Thank you to the entire community for co… https://t.co/LXWmdc5PZc
- #VerdictAlert: Zach Wiley and Burke Keaty just received a $250,000.00 verdict for their client in a heavily disput… https://t.co/SaOEQ5Boww
- One step at a time 💯 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/vUYUWgUoN6
- Alicia Smith, Derrick Connell, Rick Block, @MattMorganESQ & Max Karric just won a $7,167,345.00 verdict for their… https://t.co/lIEn73nuvJ
Last Updated: 5/15/2022