John R. Martin, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Louisville, KY
John Martin is an AV-rated lawyer who has been with the firm of Landrum & Shouse, LLP since 1979. He is certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 1995. He has also been listed in Louisville Magazine's Best Lawyers, and selected for inclusion in Kentucky Super Lawyers since 2007. He has served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Kentucky IOLTA Fund and is formerly the President of the Kentucky Bar Foundation. He has served on the Board of Directors of the downtown YMCA in Louisville and Audubon Country Club.
Certificates and Credentials
About John R. Martin, Jr.
First Admitted: 1979, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.landrumshouse.com/attorney/martin-john-r-jr/
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Kentucky College of Law, 1979
- , Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers in America, 2021
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Best Lawyers in America, 2015
- Best Lawyers in Louisville, Louisville Magazine, 2006
- AV Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyer in America, Best Lawyers in America, 2016
- Kentucky Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America
Last Updated: 5/15/2022