Top rated Products Liability attorney in Louisville, KentuckyGary C. Johnson Attorneys at Law, P.S.C.
Practice Areas: Products Liability, Medical Malpractice
Licensed in Kentucky since: 2002
Education: University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
Gary C. Johnson Attorneys at Law, P.S.C.918 Lily Creek Rd
Louisville, KY 40243 Phone: 606-437-4002 Email: Leslie Cronen Visit website
Leslie Cronen is an attorney providing legal services covering Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff and Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff.
Leslie Cronen, who practices law in Louisville, Kentucky, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2016 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law. She graduated in 2002. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 2002.
First Admitted: 2002, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.garycjohnson.com/attorney-profiles/leslie-cronen...
- Jefferson County Women Lawyers Association, Past President, Board Member 2015-2020
- Women En Mass, member (2014-present)
- Kentucky Justice Association, member (2006-present)
- Brandeis Inn of Court, 2005
- Louisville Bar Association Leadership Academy Fellow, 2007
- Chair, KY Women Trial Attorneys Retreat, 2017-2020
- Junior Achievement Classroom Teacher; Bowling for Kids' Sake; Easter Seals; Ned Beatty Hope for Children Classic
- BA, University of Louisville, 1999
- Presenter/Speaker at Focus Group seminar/CLE on the topic of Ethics in the Use of Focus Groups, Speaker, There's Safety in Focus Groups (For Lawyers), KJA, 2013
- Recent Supreme Court decisions create problems for plaintiffs bringing medical device actions againt manufacturers of PMA approved devices. Careful consideration of the preemption defense must be undertaken before the complaint is even drafted. This article discusses the challenges facing plaintiff attorneys and provides suggestions on how to overcome preemption., Co-Author, Maneuvering in the Preemption Maze, Trial, American Association For Justice, 2014
- This article discusses the impact of the changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on practice in Kentucky's trial courts., Co-Author, Impact of Changes in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on Practice in Kentucky, The Advocate, Kentucky Justice Association, 2016
- This article discusses the anticipated impact on trial practice in Kentucky courts as a result of the recent changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure., Co-Author, 2015 changes to FRCP 26(b)(1) and the expected impact on Kentucky practice, Bench and Bar, Kentucky Bar Association, 2015
- Presentation regarding changes and updates in personal injury litigation in Kentucky, including but not limited to recent changes in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure., Speaker/Presenter, Advanced Issues in Personal Injury Litigation: Legislative and Case Law Update, NBI, 2016
- , AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating 2014-present, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- Selected to membership in the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (KY) , Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Selected to membership in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in KY for the year 2013 by National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- TN State Bar Admission, inactive status, 2014
- Indiana State Bar Admission, 2011
- Massachusetts Bar Admission, 2014
- IN State Bar Association
- KY Bar Assoc.
- Louisville Bar Assoc.
- Women Lawyers Association Of Jefferson County
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015