Rob Astorino, Jr.
Top rated personal injury attorney in Louisville, KentuckyStein Whatley Attorneys, PLLC
Located in his native city of Louisville, Kentucky, Rob Astorino, Jr. is a lawyer at Stein Whatley Attorneys, PLLC. Representing clients throughout the greater metropolitan area, he has a varied practice that includes personal injury and wrongful death cases, general civil litigation, and consumer rights. Mr. Astorino is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as before the U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Kentucky, Eastern District of Kentucky, and Southern District of Indiana and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Mr. Astorino also is licensed at the appellate level for the 6th Circuit Court of appeals which includes Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Michigan.
In his personal injury litigation practice, Mr. Astorino assists people who have been harmed due to the negligence of other parties. His cases include incidents involving premises liability as well as motor vehicle crashes, and his skills both in and out of the courtroom have resulted in his clients’ receipt of significant amounts of compensation through judgments and negotiated settlements. Mr. Astorino’s courtroom experience also includes breach of contract actions, business torts, real estate disputes involving general and subcontractors, and other civil matters. He has also represented consumers in a variety of matters, including those involving dishonest motor vehicle dealers as well as realtor and real estate broker fraud and misconduct.
Mr. Astorino majored in economics as an undergraduate and received a Bachelor of Science in 2010. He then went on to pursue his legal education at the University of Georgia School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2013. He has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, and he is a member of the Kentucky Justice Association and other professional groups.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil rights, Business litigation, Civil litigation: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Civil rights
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://steinwhatley.com/our-attorneys/rob-astorino-jr/
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States Circuit Court, 6th Circuit
- Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Admitted to Kentucky Bar, 2013
- BS Economics, Purdue University, 2010
Office location for Rob Astorino, Jr.
2525 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40205
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023
Find me online
- Happy birthday to Stein Whatley partner Rob Astorino! https://t.co/HYKokvwagN
- Check out our review! ⚖️ #LouisvilleAttorneys #LouisvilleLawyers #callUs https://t.co/OqGMK8kPrR
- Check out our latest review! Thanks for the kind words Shonda! #LouisvilleAttorneys #LouisvilleLawyers #Injured https://t.co/LIex8Ye3m4