Roy G. Collins
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Manchester, KY
Attorney Roy G. Collins is a partner with the Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer PLLC law firm, which has offices located across Kentucky. A highly rated trial lawyer with more than 23 years of legal experience, Mr. Collins devotes his practice to plaintiff personal injury and workers' compensation claims. He serves the rights and entitlements of clients all across his state who suffered an injury or loss on the job or as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Collins worked as an insurance defense attorney and represented a major retailer against tortious litigation. Disenchanted with protecting the rights and interests of corporations, Mr. Collins shifted his focus to representing individuals and families in their most dire times of need. Having found his calling in helping the good, hardworking people in his community, Mr. Collins has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of his plaintiff clients, and he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for those he has served.
Recognized for his success, Mr. Collins is a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. He has also earned recognition from The National Trial Lawyers as being among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country as well as numerous other accolades from his peers.
A graduate of the University of Kentucky with a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Mr. Collins returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky School of Law in 1996. He received his license to practice that same year.
Throughout his career, he has maintained active involvement in his legal community, as evidenced by his memberships with the Kentucky Justice Association and the American Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations. He was also a member of the Kentucky Agricultural Development Board until accepting an appointment to serve as Master Commissioner of the Clay Circuit Court.
About Roy G. Collins
First Admitted: 1996, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.kentuckycourage.com/attorneys/roy-collins/
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (Kentucky)
- Landowner of the Year, Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys in America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Master Commissioner, Clay Circuit Court
- Member, Kentucky Agricultural Development Board, 2010 - 2015
- Member, Kentucky Justice Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- University of Kentucky, B.S. in Agriculture
- While moving to a different state may not directly affect your benefits, it can affect your workers’ compensation c… https://t.co/0LisSajLiz
- Many types of accidents can happen in a large warehouse operation. Some causes include: 🔹Physical strain 🔹Moving m… https://t.co/7E2uD9rX41
- At Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer, we let our results speak for themselves. Check out more results here:… https://t.co/51HDa8nkOZ
- People involved in a car accident frequently suffer broken ribs. It is important to call a doctor if: 🔹 It hurts w… https://t.co/6HxPVh1BQX
- Thank you, Joey, for choosing us to represent you. We are happy we were able to help! https://t.co/ypxVMzj9Bk
Last Updated: 5/15/2022