Mark P. Bryant
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Paducah, KentuckyBryant Law Center PSC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Class Action & Mass Torts, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Kentucky since: 1973
Education: University of Kentucky College of Law
Bryant Law Center PSC601 Washington St
Paducah, KY 42003 Visit website
From humble beginnings in Paducah, Mark Bryant has risen to become one of the best-known trial attorneys in Western Kentucky. Described in a front-page article in the Los Angeles Times as “a former prosecutor with a swashbuckling style that charms juries,” under his leadership the Bryant Law Center has won national class action cases, derailment actions against major railroads, and courtroom victories and major settlements for clients who suffered brain damage or catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Mark Bryant has practiced in his hometown of Paducah, Kentucky since graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1973. Mr. Bryant is a product of the Paducah, Kentucky city schools, Paducah Community College, the University of Kentucky, and the University of Kentucky College of Law.
Mark Bryant is a past president of the Kentucky Commonwealth’s Attorneys Association and an Eagle Scout. Mr. Bryant was selected to receive the “Outstanding Commonwealth’s Attorney in Kentucky” award. Governor Steve Beshear in July 2012 appointed Mr. Bryant to a six year term on the University of Kentucky Board Of Trustees, where he was selected by his peers to serve as Vice Chair.
He was also selected by The American Trial Lawyers Association of America as one of the top one-hundred trial lawyers in Kentucky.
Mr. Bryant was appointed to the Kentucky Law Enforcement Counsel and the Kentucky Crime Commission by Governor Julian M. Carroll; to the Governor’s Task Force on Crime by Governor John Y. Brown; the Kentucky Jail Standards Commission by Governor Brown; and the Kentucky Child Abuse Prevention Board by Governor Martha Layne Collins. The Chief Justice of the Kentucky Supreme Court, Hon. Robert F. Stephens, appointed Mr. Bryant to the Supreme Court of Kentucky Criminal Rules Committee.
Upon entering private practice, Mr. Bryant focused upon criminal defense work for several years. Gradually, the focus of Mr. Bryant’s practice evolved and he now focuses on civil personal injury, class action litigation and wrongful death litigation on behalf of victims, and death penalty murder defense. Mark Bryant has lectured on a variety of civil and criminal litigation related topics for the Kentucky Bar Association and the Kentucky Trial Lawyers Association. He has also appeared as a guest on the Larry King Live Show as well as multiple times on Dateline NBC for his representation of defendants in death penalty murder cases. In his years of defending multiple death penalty murder cases not a single one of his clients has ever received the death penalty and only one has ever been convicted of murder (but that client’s case was reversed on an appeal). He is a Kentucky Super Lawyer, Life Member of the National Registry of Who’s Who and a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America.
Mr. Bryant has been rated AV Preeminent by his peers, the highest rating given to a lawyer by the Martindale-Hubbell lawyer rating service. Based upon the recommendations of his peers, Mark’s “AV Preeminent” rating serves as a testament to the fact fellow attorneys consider him at the highest level of professional excellence. Only a select group of attorneys are ever awarded with this premier distinction. The Bryant Firm is also recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Mark Bryant has been admitted as a member in the Million Dollar Advocates forum. Membership in the forum is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience, and excellence in advocacy by achieving a trial verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
In his spare time, he is a voracious reader, a golfer and he and his wife Sue are often at the gym. He has volunteered time or raised funds for the Boy Scouts of America, the Four Rivers Center, the Humane Society, and military charities such as Wounded Warriors.
Paducah Main Office
601 Washington St.
Paducah, KY 42003
600 W. Main St. #225
Louisville, KY 40202
935 Paris Rd., Suite A
Mayfield, KY 42066
Mayfield, KY 42066
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Brain Injury, Class Actions, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Murder, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1973, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.bryantpsc.com/attorneys/mark-bryant/
- Wounded Warriors
- Kentucky Child Abuse Prevention Board
- Humane Society
- Four Rivers Center
- Boy Scouts of America
- Life Member, National Registry of Who’s Who
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Outstanding Commonwealth’s Attorney in Kentucky Award
- Top One-Hundred Trial Lawyers in Kentucky, American Trial Lawyers Association of America
- Vice Chair, University of Kentucky Board of Trustees, 2012 - 2018
- AV Preeminent Rated by peers in Martindale-Hubbell, McCracken Commonwealth Attorney, 1974 - 1990 Eagle Scout Selected by The American Trial Lawyers Association as one of the top one hundred trial lawyers in Kentucky Selected by readers of Paducah Sun in 2012 - 2014 as Best Attorney in the region Kentucky Super Lawyer, 2014 Bryant Law Center recognized in Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers Selected as Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America Kentucky Justice Association, American Association for Justice Leaders Forum Southern Trial Lawyers Association Public Justice Association
- Lecturer, Civil and Criminal Litigation, Kentucky Bar Association and the Kentucky Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Kentucky, Criminal Rules Committee
- Kentucky Commonwealth’s Attorneys Association, Past President
- University of Kentucky
- Paducah Community College
- Mark Bryant, 2020
- Bryant Law Center Firm Overview, 2020
- 3M Defective Earplugs Linked to Hearing Loss and Tinnitus - Military Veterans Lawsuit, Veterans And Their Families, 2020
- Legal Line WPSD Local 6 TV, Individuals In Western Kentucky, 2020
- National Train Derailment Lawyers, People Injured By Train DeRailments Nationwide, 2020
- Zantac (ranitidine) Lawyers, 2020
- Western Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer, Injured People And Their Families, 2020
- Client Testimonials, Injured People And Their Families, 2020
- Dangerous Medical Device
- Defective Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
Office location for Mark P. Bryant
601 Washington St
Paducah, KY 42003
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Mark P. Bryant
Find me online
- When you choose the Bryant Law Center, you're not just getting one attorney; you're gaining a team of legal experts… https://t.co/6J7pJzlzu2
- Welcome back, Dana Hernandez! Dana was an intern at the Bryant Law Center last summer and we are thrilled to have h… https://t.co/BQ6LHNUHnh
- We're thrilled to introduce our next summer intern, Billy Johnston!🎉 Billy is currently pursuing his Bachelor's deg… https://t.co/JjrMzkG1MX