Michael F. Eubanks
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Richmond, KY
Attorney Michael F. Eubanks is the managing partner at the law firm of Shumate, Flaherty, Eubanks & Baechtold in Richmond, Kentucky. Mr. Eubanks is committed to providing quality representation and handles cases involving criminal law, personal injury, car accidents, and workers’ compensation, serving clients within a 40-mile radius of the Richmond area.
Mr. Eubanks is committed to providing quality representation and handles cases involving criminal law, personal injury, car accidents, and workers’ compensation, serving clients within a 40-mile radius of the Richmond area. Over the course of his career, he has secured major recoveries for Kentucky residents injured due to a catastrophic injury. Additionally, he is prepared to defend his clients against criminal charges or help guide them through a complex family law matter.
Actively participating in the Kentucky legal community, Mr. Eubanks is a member of the Madison County Bar Association, the Kentucky Bar Association, the Kentucky Justice Association and the Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He also belongs to the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He provides pro bono services by serving as counsel at St. Mark Catholic Church.
Mr. Eubanks graduated magna cum laude from Davidson College with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He earned his law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law in Lexington, Kentucky, where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi. He holds licenses to practice law before all Kentucky state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky and the Supreme Court of the United States.
About Michael F. Eubanks
First Admitted: 1979, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.eblawfirm.com/attorney/michael-f-eubanks/
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Law Pharm, LLC, Real Estate Investments
Pro bono/Community Service
- Counsel, St. Mark Catholic Church
- Coach, Madison Central Mock Trial Team, 1985 - 1985
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Justice Association, Member
- Kentucky, 1979
- Kentucky Justice Association, Past District Vice President
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Madison County Bar Association, Past President
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- Davidson College, North Carolina, B.A., Honors: magna cum laude, Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Major: Political Science
- Can your roommate consent to a police search? https://t.co/RMm2wrELWg https://t.co/avLXA7JXlE
- For how long will you lose your license in a Kentucky DUI case? https://t.co/f9E42kPB0e https://t.co/v4OvLMOiYZ
- 3 things to know after a Kentucky workplace injury https://t.co/Dx8B8pbmbs https://t.co/ft4MYo0Ipf
- What should you do immediately following a car accident? https://t.co/xA3KQaUYSj https://t.co/JETgMMKM2V
- Are you facing accusations of neglect or abuse following divorce? https://t.co/S4L7VFs27n https://t.co/4cbNk9YBx8
Last Updated: 5/15/2022