Chet G. Boudreaux
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Baton Rouge, LA
As an attorney at Gordon McKernan Injury Attorneys, Chet G. Boudreaux is committed to representing clients in Lafayette, Baton Rouge and throughout the state of Louisiana as well as in Texas and Mississippi. He focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death cases that involve the following matters: motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, dog bites, 18-wheeler accidents, chemical exposure, offshore and maritime cases, bus accidents, premises liability and land contamination.
Mr. Boudreaux earned a Bachelor of Science from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, graduating with honors. He went on to receive a Juris Doctor and graduate magna cum laude from the Southern University Law Center in 2003. During law school, Mr. Boudreaux was a recipient of the Who's Who Among Students scholastic honor. In 2016, Mr. Boudreaux was inducted into the Southern University Law Center Hall of Fame.
With more than a decade of experience helping victims of negligence, Mr. Boudreaux is dedicated to securing the highest amount of compensation available for clients. He understands that suffering an injury can be emotionally and physically devastating, which is why he approaches every case with compassion for the client and tenacity for justice. Among Mr. Boudreaux's successes is a $2.855 million verdict in a wrongful death case from a bus accident. In addition, Mr. Boudreaux has handled multimillion dollar cases involving construction accidents, farm trucks and tractor trailer accidents. For his achievements, he has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Mr. Boudreaux holds memberships with the Baton Rouge Bar Association and the Louisiana Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Appeals Court for the 5th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
About Chet G. Boudreaux
First Admitted: 2003, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.getgordon.com/our-team/chet-g-boudreaux/
- State of Florida
- Louisiana, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member, 2002 – Present
- State of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- Louisiana Association of Justice, Member, 2002 – Present
- New Jersey
- Selected for membership in The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 for the State of Louisiana
- Mississippi, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2003
- Corporations Scholarship award
- Chet was inducted into the Southern University Hall of Fame in 2016. , Hall of Fame, 2016
- Who's Who Among Law Students
- St. Thomas More Catholic High School, 1994
- University of Southwestern Louisiana, Lafayette, Louisiana, B.S., Honors: With Honors, Major: Environmental Science
Last Updated: 6/13/2022