George K. Anding, Jr.
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Baton Rouge, LA
George "Buzzy" Anding is a trial attorney who represents plaintiffs in personal injury claims. Partner in the Louisiana firm of Rainer Anding & Talbot, Mr. Anding's primary practice emphasis is in the litigation of medical malpractice claims on behalf of injured victims. His firm is located in Baton Rouge.
Mr. Anding received his undergraduate degree in 1972 from Louisiana Tech University where he majored in business administration, and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. Two years later he received his law degree from Louisiana State University, where he was selected to the Moot Court Board. He has been practicing law for more than 45 years, and is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell legal directory, the highest possible rating by that organization for both legal ability and ethical practices. Mr. Anding is board certified in Medical Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He is also Chancellor of the Louisiana Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, serving in that capacity as legal advisor to the conference and its resident Bishop; and is President-Elect of the United Methodist Church Conference Chancellors Association.
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2012
About George K. Anding, Jr.
First Admitted: 1974
Professional Webpage: http://www.ramlaw.net/Attorneys/George-K-Anding-Jr.shtml
- LSU Law School, JD 1974
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana, B.S. in General Business Administration, Phi Kappa Phi, 1972
- Louisiana Annual Conference, United Methodist Church
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Board of Directors Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center, 1999 - 2000
- Outstanding Lawyers of America, 2003
- Board Certified in Medical Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Rated AV Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Louisiana, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1976
- La. Association for Justice
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, 1983 - 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1976
- President, Baton Rouge Chapter, Federal Bar Association, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1976
Last Updated: 5/15/2022