George K. Anding, Jr.
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Baton Rouge, LouisianaRainer Anding & Talbot
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in Louisiana since: 1974
Education: Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Rainer Anding & Talbot8480 Bluebonnet Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70810-2879
George "Buzzy" Anding is a trial attorney who represents plaintiffs in personal injury claims. Partner in the Louisiana firm of Rainer Anding & Talbot, Mr. Anding's primary practice emphasis is in the litigation of medical malpractice claims on behalf of injured victims. His firm is located in Baton Rouge.
Mr. Anding received his undergraduate degree in 1972 from Louisiana Tech University where he majored in business administration, and was a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society. Two years later he received his law degree from Louisiana State University, where he was selected to the Moot Court Board. He has been practicing law for more than 45 years, and is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell legal directory, the highest possible rating by that organization for both legal ability and ethical practices. Mr. Anding is board certified in Medical Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He is also Chancellor of the Louisiana Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, serving in that capacity as legal advisor to the conference and its resident Bishop; and is President-Elect of the United Methodist Church Conference Chancellors Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 1974
Professional Webpage: http://www.ramlaw.net/Attorneys/George-K-Anding-Jr.shtml
- LSU Law School, JD 1974
- Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, Louisiana, B.S. in General Business Administration, Phi Kappa Phi, 1972
- Louisiana Annual Conference, United Methodist Church
- President, Board of Directors Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center, 1999 - 2000
- Outstanding Lawyers of America, 2003
- Board Certified in Medical Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Rated AV Preeminent by the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory.
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Louisiana, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 1976
- La. Association for Justice
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, 1983 - 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1976
- President, Baton Rouge Chapter, Federal Bar Association, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1976
Office location for George K. Anding, Jr.
8480 Bluebonnet Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70810-2879
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2012