Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Baton Rouge, LA
- Free Consultation
Widely respected throughout the legal community, Luke Williamson is the managing partner at Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington, LLC. He advocates for personal injury victims throughout the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, area, in matters such as 18 wheeler accidents, car wrecks, premises liability, uninsured motorist claims and wrongful death.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Williamson has recovered significant awards and settlements on behalf of clients. As a nod to his accomplishments, he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and he holds the highest peer review rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Accolades aside, Mr. Williamson is most proud of helping people during some of their most difficult times. Prior to advocating for plaintiffs, he served as an insurance defense attorney. He brings that experience to his practice today, where he is able to dissect the defense and anticipate what the other side of the case may do.
A published author and frequent guest speaker, Mr. Williamson is also highly involved with his local community. He volunteers his time with various organizations and also founded Baton Rouge Uncorked, which is a fundraising entity for several local nonprofits, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Baton Rouge Bar Association.
In 1993, Mr. Williamson graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and government from Louisiana State University. He then earned a Juris Doctor from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 1996, where he was invited to join the Order of the Coif. He was also inducted into the school’s hall of fame and was a candidate for the school’s law review.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Luke Williamson
First Admitted: 1996, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://lawyerbatonrouge.com/about/luke-williamson/
Pro bono/Community Service
- President of Forum 35
- Former Chairman of the Baton Rouge Bar Association Athletic
- Founder of Baton Rouge Uncorked
- Former Chairman of Mock Trial Committees
- Former Treasurer of the West Feliciana Parish Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors of the City Club of Baton Rouge
- Speaker, Continuing Legal Education program
- Prosecuting The UninsuredUnderinsured Motorist Claim, 10S3003 N. B. I. 117 (2001)
- Trying The Soft Tissue Injury Case In Louisiana, 08U6704 N.B.I (2003)
- Arbitrary & Capricious Claims Pursuant to Louisiana Uninsured Motorist Law, 0118040312 Auto Torts (March 2004 & December 2008)
- Member, Paul M. Hebert Law Center-Louisiana State University Hall of Fame
- AV Rated Personal Injury Attorney
- Named as One of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in the State of Louisiana
- Martindale Hubbell
- Honored with the Distinction of being named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
Last Updated: 8/25/2022