Rachael P. Catalanotto
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Covington, LA
Magistrate/Judge of Mandeville Mayor's Court.
Board Certified in Family Law by the Louisiana Board of Specialization.
New Directions 2040 Steering Committee Member-Appointed by Parish President Cooper
Recognized as Top 40 under 40 by Edge of the Lake Magazine
Founding member of Safe Haven Foundation
About Rachael P. Catalanotto
First Admitted: 2007, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://rfalaw.com/
- The Order of Barristers is a national honorary organization. This honor recognizes, on a national basis, graduating law students who excelled as student advocates in written and oral advocacy activities and competitions—moot court, mock trial, and ADR. Only ten students are selected from each graduating class., National Member, The Order of Barristers
- , Top 40 under 40 , Edge of The Lake Magazine , 2021
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Louisiana Board of Specilization. , 2021
- Magistrate/Judge Mandeville Mayor's Court., 2021
- Steering Committee Member of New Directions 2040 for St. Tammany Parish. , 2021
- Safe Haven Foundation Board Member, 2021
- President of the 22nd JDC Bar Association , 2020
- Vice president of 22nd JDC Bar Association., 2019
- Section Chair-Community Outreach section of the 22nd JDC Bar Association. Board Member-Young Lawyers Section of the 22nd JDC Bar Association.
- American Inns of Court. The mission of the Inns of Court is to foster excellence in professionalism, ethics, civility, and legal skills.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022