John W. Redmann
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Gretna, LA
- Free Consultation
Attorney John W. Redmann is the managing partner of the Law Office of John W. Redmann, LLC, in Gretna, Louisiana. Mr. Redmann practices personal injury law, and handles insurance coverage and general civil litigation matters. He serves clients throughout the New Orleans region who have been injured or lost a loved one due to negligence.
Mr. Redmann has over 25 years of experience. Over the course of his career, he has successfully settled and litigated numerous personal injury law matters. He is committed to his clients, and provides personalized attention and guidance through each step of the case. He is a skilled negotiator and strong litigator when necessary, dedicated to helping injury victims receive fair and adequate compensation.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Redmann hosts a television program on the New Orleans area’s local WLAE station. His guests include legal experts, attorneys and judges, who provide legal information to viewers.
Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Redmann an AV Preeminent* peer review rating; the highest rating available by the prominent organization. He is a member of the Louisiana Bar Foundation, the Louisiana Association for Justice, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and the traumatic brain injury group of the American Association for Justice. He also serves as chairman of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Mr. Redmann graduated from Loyola University with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in French and psychology. He earned his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law and obtained his license to practice law in 1990, which made him eligible to appear before all Louisiana state courts.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About John W. Redmann
First Admitted: 1990, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.redmannlaw.com/our-team/john-w-redmann/
- Avvo.com’s 10.0 “Superb” rating for “Car Accident Attorney” in 2018, 17, 16 and 2015, as well as Avvo’s “Client’s
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Rating – in the USA – The National Trial Lawyers™ in 2018, 17, 16, and 2015
- Who’s Who in American Law® by Marquis Publication Board every year from 1994 – present
- Consistent FIVE OUT OF FIVE-STAR Ratings from clients
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for Personal Injury; “Superb” Rating (highest possible), 2017 – Present
- Client Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell, 2017 – Present
- 5.0 out of 5.0 Overall Client Rating in Personal Injury, Insurance, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Who’s Who in American Law® 2015-16 (19th Ed.) by Marquis Publication Board
- Selected to Louisiana Super Lawyers® List, 2014 – 2018
- AV Preeminent - Peer Rated For Highest Level of Professional Excellence, 2016, Martindale-Hubbell
- , Hosts an interactive television show, "John Redmann: Power of Attorney" on WLAE-TV
- Selected to Who's Who in American Law® 2015-16 (19th Ed.); Also selected every year from 1994 - present, Marquis Publication Board
- 2014 & 2015, "Superb" Rating, Client Distinction Award for Personal Injury, Avvo.com
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1990 – Present
- Louisiana, 1990
- LAJ: Medical Malpractice Section
- Louisiana Bar Association’s Bench and Bar Section, Treasurer
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Diplomate
- LAJ: Worker’s Compensation Section
- LAJ: Insurance Law Section
- LAJ: Auto Torts Section
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member - Bench and Bar also past Treasurer
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member, 1991 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Member
- (ATLA) Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), Member
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers, Member
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana, B.A. – 1986, Major: Psychology and French
- If you don't have any plans for this Memorial Day weekend, go check out these cool places in New Orleans to go biki… https://t.co/QBArTC8Mld
- #MemorialDay weekend is here, and many people will be traveling the roads. Remember these few tips to stay safe wit… https://t.co/FR0OUJnPC8
- Positive thoughts are contagious. Share your positive energy and optimism with others today by giving someone a com… https://t.co/Am8vxNzFM8
- Another birthday on the Redmann team, everyone please help us wish Cristian a very #happybirthday! He is one of our… https://t.co/KQEnqrcYOj
- It's Laura's birthday today, and we would love it if you could take a moment to wish her a #happybirthday! She is o… https://t.co/f6Cum6Q5Dp
Last Updated: 5/15/2022