Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Lafayette, LouisianaLaborde Earles Injury Lawyers
David Laborde is an attorney and partner at Laborde Earles Law Firm in Lafayette, Louisiana. Mr. Laborde concentrates his practice on personal injury law, particularly car accidents and maritime accidents. He serves clients in Lafayette, Alexandria and Shreveport, as well as the surrounding areas in Louisiana.
Mr. Laborde has successfully litigated and settled numerous complex injury lawsuits over his time in practice. He has over 25 years of experience with all phases of the litigation process, including filing the initial claim, trial and appeal. He has appeared before state and federal courts, as well as Native American tribunals and the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Mr. Laborde knows the devastating economic, psychological and emotional impact caused by a catastrophic injury. He develops strong, personal relationships with his clients and advocates tirelessly on their behalf to ensure the receipt of fair and adequate compensation. His efforts have resulted in a lifetime membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization whose members have recovered million and multimillion-dollar judgments and settlements.
An active member of the legal community, Mr. Laborde belongs to various professional organizations. He is a member of the Lafayette Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice and other local organizations.
Mr. Laborde earned a bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University and received his law degree from Tulane University Law School. He obtained his license to practice law in 1991 and is qualified to appear before all Louisiana state courts and several federal courts. Following law school, he gained legal experience clerking for a U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit judge in Boston before entering private practice in Louisiana.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, General Litigation
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% General Litigation
First Admitted: 1991, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://onmyside.com/our-attorneys/david-charles-laborde/
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Supreme Court
- Louisiana Appellate Courts
- Louisiana State District Courts
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
- Multi–Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Recognized as a top trial lawyer
- Louisiana State University, 1988
Office location for David Laborde
1901 Kaliste Saloom Rd
Lafayette, LA 70508
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024