Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Lafayette, LouisianaLaborde Earles Injury Lawyers
An accomplished trial attorney at Laborde Earles Law Firm in Lafayette, Louisiana, Digger Earles focuses his practice on personal injury cases such as motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, maritime injuries and complicated cases involving traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and wrongful death. He consistently delivers personalized, effective service to clients in Lafayette and other communities in southern Louisiana, such as Alexandria and Marksville.
Derrick “Digger” Earles grew up in Bunkie, a small town in Avoyelles Parish, and returned to his roots in rural Louisiana soon after graduating from Law School. He was in court, trying his first case, a week after he was sworn in as an attorney.
Today, Mr. Earles is admitted to practice law in Louisiana state courts, Louisiana appellate courts, the Louisiana Supreme Court, several U.S. district courts in Louisiana Texas, and Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. He has represented clients every step of the way as their cases went from initial claims to trial, to appeal and all the way to the Louisiana Supreme Court.
Mr. Earles enjoys being an active participant in numerous professional organizations, as well as giving back to his community. He has served as President of the Avoyelles Parish Bar Association and is currently a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Avoyelles Parish Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Louisiana Association for Justice. He was selected as one of the Top 40 under 40 Trial lawyers in the State of Louisiana by TheNationalTrialLawyers.org, He is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national organization whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have won cases with multimillion-dollar trial verdicts.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://onmyside.com/our-attorneys/digger-earles/
- Wills for Hero's
- , Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2012
- Selected as one of the Top 40 young Lawyers under 40 years old by the National Trial Lawyers. 2012, 2013 & 2014, Top 40 under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Avoyelles Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice, 2004
- President - Avoyelles Parish Bar Association, 2013
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Louisiana Appellate Courts
- Southern District of Mississippi
- Southern District of Texas
Office location for Digger Earles
1901 Kaliste Saloom Rd
Lafayette, LA 70508
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015