John P. Graf
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Lafayette, LA
At Anderson, Dozier, Blanda & Saltzman, John P. Graf is a personal injury and maritime attorney who represents clients in Louisiana who have been injured in onshore/industrial accidents, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, workplace accidents, product liability issues and premises liability issues. For his successful work during his career, he was named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
He is admitted to practice in the state of Louisiana and is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Lafayette Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice and the Lafayette Bar Association Young Lawyers Association. Mr. Graf started his career with a passion to help those who had been injured by the wrongdoing of another, and he has proven himself to be a fierce advocate for those who need a knowledgeable legal representative.
After graduating cum laude from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a Bachelor of Arts, Mr. Graf attended Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. There he graduated with his Juris Doctor and graduate diploma in comparative law. While in law school he was president of the law school’s running club and was a member of the Journal of Energy Law and Resources.
Mr. Graf interned at the Eastern District of Louisiana’s United States Attorney’s Office and clerked during law school for a United States Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Louisiana. A lifelong resident of the state, he is dedicating his career to navigating a complex legal system in a way that is affordable, efficient and effective for his clients.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About John P. Graf
First Admitted: 2017, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.andersondozier.com/john-p-graf.html
- Member, Journal of Energy Law and Resources, “Take 2: The Fifth Circuit’s interpretation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act in United States v. CITGO”
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, an exclusive designation for trial lawyers who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership. 2020
- Louisiana Super Lawyers - Rising Star in the field of personal injury litigation, an invitation only designation which includes only 2.5% of attorneys in Louisiana. 2020
- Lafayette Parish Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University J.D. (2017) | Juris Doctor / Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law, 2017
- Notre Dame Catholic High School of Acadia Parish, Honors graduate
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette B.A. (2013) | Political Science/Pre-Law,, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022