Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Lafayette, LouisianaAnderson Blanda & Saltzman
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Louisiana since: 2006
Attorney Keith P. Saltzman is a partner with Anderson, Dozier, Blanda & Saltzman law firm in Lafayette, Louisiana. A nationally ranked trial attorney with more than 14 years of legal experience, Mr. Saltzman handles all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, defective products and other preventable tragedies, as well as offshore/maritime and industrial accident claims.
A staunch advocate for the rights and interests of his clients, Mr. Saltzman fights hard to help his clients obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve for the injuries and losses they have incurred due to someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Over the course of his legal career, he has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for plaintiff clients throughout Louisiana, earning his lifetime membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Among his other awards and honors, Mr. Saltzman has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers as well as designation as among the Top Lawyers in Acadiana for Personal Injury Law. He has also received the Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Lafayette Bar Association and many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A native of Lafayette, Mr. Saltzman graduated from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge in 2003 with a bachelor's degree in business administration and a concentration in pre-Law. He then attended Louisiana State University's Paul M. Herbert Law Center, where he obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law and his Juris Doctor in 2006.
Mr. Saltzman is admitted to practice before all state and U.S. District Courts in Louisiana, and he is an active member of the Louisiana and American Associations for Justice, the Louisiana State and American Bar associations, and the Lafayette Parish Bar Association, where he serves on the Young Lawyers board of directors.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.andersonblanda.com/keith-p-saltzman.html
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- President, Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Member, Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association, Young Lawyers Board of Directors
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana Association of Justice
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Louisiana, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- Curator, 15th Judicial District Court, Juvenile Section
- Tiger Athletic Foundation
- State ex rel. H.A.S., 2009-1530 (La. App. 3 Cir. 6/2/10), 38 So. 3d 1278 writ granted, 2010-1529 (La. 7/14/10), 39 So. 3d 592 and rev'd, 2010-1529 (La. 11/30/10), 52 So. 3d 852
- Beslin v. Anadarko Petroleum Corp., 2011-1523 (La. App. 3 Cir. 4/4/12), 87 So. 3d 334
- Williams v. Brookshire Grocery Co., 182 So.3d 1266 (La. App. 3 Cir. 12/30/15)
- Domingue v. Chevron U.S.A., Inc., 2012 WL 5996989, (W.D. La. Nov. 30, 2012)
- Beslin v. Anadarko Petroleum Corp., 2013-31 (La. App. 3 Cir. 2/6/13)
- Fontenot v. Liberty Mut. Fire Ins. Co., 2013-769 (La. App. 3 Cir. 12/11/13), writ denied, 2014-0089 (La. 3/14/14), 135 So. 3d 606
- Lewis v. Old Republic Insurance Company, 226 So.3d 557 (La.App. 3 Cir., 8/23/17)
- Robinette v. Old Republic Insurance Company, 229 So.3d 61 (La.App. 3 Cir., 10/4/17)
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, Lafayette Bar Association, 2017
- Top Lawyers in Acadiana, 2016 - Present
- Lifetime Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2012 - Present
- Rising Star, Louisiana Super Lawyers, 2016
- Louisiana State University Law Center, B.C.L.
- Louisiana State University, B.S. in Business Administration with a Concentration in Pre-Law, 2003
- Notre Dame Catholic High School of Acadia Parish, 1999
Office location for Keith Saltzman
2010 West Pinhook Road
Lafayette, LA 70508
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2016