Ryan G. Davis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mandeville, LA
As a partner at Talley, Anthony, Hughes & Knight, L.L.C., Ryan advocates for clients throughout Louisiana in personal injury, civil litigation, and state, local and municipal issues. He has extensive experience defending individuals, public entities, companies, and insurance providers against claims related to motor vehicles and defective products. Ryan has also represented plaintiffs in these issues.
Having a perspective for both sides of these claims is instrumental in the successes Ryan has achieved. He is able to see each matter in its entirety and understands how the other side may try to argue the case. This leads to a comprehensive, strategic approach that has resulted in optimal outcomes for clients. He has successfully handled first-party and third-party claims in insurance defense.
As a testament to his accomplishments, Mr. Davis has earned the highest possible peer rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of North Texas, Mr. Davis earned a Juris Doctor in 2004 from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. He graduated in the top 20% of his class in law school and was also recognized for being one of the top students in trial advocacy.
Today, with fifteen-plus years of experience, Mr. Davis puts his trial skills to work when bringing cases before state, federal, and appellate courts. He is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, and the 22nd JDC Bar Association.
When he is not at his practice, Mr. Davis enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and son.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Defense
- 20%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20%Insurance Coverage
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- 10%State, Local & Municipal
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Personal Injury - Defense, Bad Faith Insurance, Insurance Defense, State, Local & Municipal Litigation
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018
About Ryan G. Davis
First Admitted: 2004, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.talleyanthony.com/attorneys/ryan-g-davis/
- Jones, et al. v. Johnson, et al., 2011-1970 (La.App. 1 Cir. 8/15/12), 2012 WL 3252657, writ denied 102 So.3d 41
- Salvagio v. Doe, No. 13-1582 (E.D.La. 2/3/15), 2015 WL 460907
- USA Disaster Recovery, Inc. v. St. Tammany Parish Government, 2012-0679 (La.App. 1 Cir. 2/22/13), 111 So.3d 425,writ denied 145 So.3d 235 (5/31/13)
- Kondylis v. Strain, et al., 2013-C-562 (La. 5/17/13), 117 So.3d 1255
- One of the Top Students in Trial Advocacy, Louisiana State University
Last Updated: 5/15/2022