Kristyl Revelle Treadaway
Top rated family law attorney in Metairie, LouisianaTreadaway Law LLC
A family law attorney handling divorce and custody issues, Kristyl Revelle Treadaway is an important part of Treadaway Law LLC and represents clients in the New Orleans metropolitan area. During her experience working for a law firm, she discovered her passion for working in the legal system and helping families through tumultuous, emotionally trying times. Ms. Treadaway has an Avvo “Superb” rating as a top family law attorney.
In 2005, Ms. Treadaway graduated from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor of Arts, a major in political science and a minor in psychology. She obtained her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While in law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Program, and she gained international experience in Vienna, Austria, as part of a Summer Legal Studies Program. Throughout her career, she has practiced before trial and appellate courts exclusively in family law.
The Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization certified Ms. Treadaway as a Board-Certified Law Specialist in 2016 and she joined a group of only 82 other attorneys in the state of Louisiana. In 2016, the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys named her one of the Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Louisiana. She has presented on divorce topics for the Law Review Continuing Legal Education program.
Throughout her career, Ms. Treadaway has gained experience working in general civil litigation and criminal law. Her passion for the rights of individuals and her commitment to the legal system make her an ideal advocate for anyone in need of an attorney for a variety of issues.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Marital property, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2009, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: http://treadawaylawllc.com/about-us/
- Louisiana Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2015 through 2020, Rising Star
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys in Louisiana Under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
- Law Review CLE, “Handling Your First Divorce”
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Moot Court Program, 2009
- Loyola University New Orleans, majored in Political Science and minored in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts, 2005
- Archbishop Chapelle High School, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, and the Hi-Steppers Dance Team, with honors in 2001
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 2010
- Family Law Specialist certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization, 2016
Office location for Kristyl Revelle Treadaway
3008 20th Street
Metairie, LA 70002
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2023