Robert L. Salim
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Natchitoches, LA
A partner at The law firm of Salim-Beasley, LLC, Robert L. Salim focuses his practice on plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Based in Natchitoches, Louisiana, but with a nationwide client base, he has a particular emphasis on mass torts involving toxic exposure or defective drugs and other products. He has been appointed to plaintiff's steering committees in multidistrict litigation involving Plavix and pelvic mesh implants.
Mr. Salim has also assisted plaintiffs who have suffered harm in aviation accidents, and his other personal injury experience includes cases involving motor vehicle crashes. He has also represented attorneys general from states, such as California, in consumer fraud litigation. Mr. Salim has been named to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators, an invitation-only organization.
A native of Natchitoches, Mr. Salim attended Northwestern State University and received a Bachelor of Science in history and political science in 1972. After graduation, he enrolled at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1976. He has been in private practice for his entire career, and he co-founded his current firm in 2012. Admitted to practice before all Louisiana state courts, Mr. Salim is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
A former member of the board of governors of the American Association of Justice, Mr. Salim remains actively involved in that organization as well as the Louisiana Association for Justice and the Natchitoches Parish Bar Association. He has also devoted his time to the Natchitoches Baseball and Softball Association and other youth organizations in the area.
About Robert L. Salim
First Admitted: 1976, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.salim-beasley.com/attorney/robert-l-salim/
- Selected as one of the 100 Top Trial Lawyers as determined by The American Trial Lawyers Association
- America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
Pro bono/Community Service
- Immaculate Conception Church, Member
- Louisiana, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Natchitoches Parish Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Board of Governors of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Class Action Trial Lawyers Association, Founding Member
- Northwestern State University (NSU), Bachelor of Science in both Political Science and History, Dean’s List, 1972
Last Updated: 12/8/2021