Ann Marie LeBlanc
Top rated health care attorney in New Orleans, LouisianaCaraway LeBlanc
In the New Orleans metropolitan area of Louisiana, attorney Ann Marie LeBlanc serves clients in matters of health care law and commercial liability law. As co-founder of Caraway LeBlanc, LLC, she defends medical providers, hospitals, nursing homes and other health care clients in cases claiming medical malpractice. She also provides counsel on regulatory matters, contracts and agreements.
Ms. LeBlanc began her education at Loyola University New Orleans. After obtaining her Bachelor of Arts in communications, she became a broadcast journalist and worked for New Orleans' top-rated TV and radio stations. She went on to earn her law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 1991. During her time there, she was a staff member of the moot court and the law school's journal.
Professional memberships Ms. LeBlanc holds include the Louisiana Bar Association, the New Orleans Bar Association and the Bar Association of the 5th Federal Circuit. She has been elected president of a key civic organization in the area: the Lakeview Civic Improvement Association. Her contributions to the legal profession include authoring Louisiana's Fair Employment Statutes: A Cry for Clarity Amid Expansive Federal Civil Rights Protection, which was published in the Loyola Law Review.
For her high ethical standards, commitment to clients and professional ability, Ms. LeBlanc has received the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasHealth care, Personal injury - medical malpractice: defense, General litigation
Health & health care law, Medical malpractice, Litigation
- 50% Health care
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: defense
- 20% General litigation
First Admitted: 1991
Professional Webpage: https://www.carawayleblanc.com/our-attorneys/
- Loyola University, Communications
- Order of St. Louis IX Award, 2007, Archdiocese of New Orleans
- , Louisiana’s Super Lawyers, 2012
- , AV rated Experienced Litigator, Medical Malpractice and Commercial Liability Law
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Lakeview Civic Improvement Association, President-Elect
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, Member
- Loyola Law School, Loyola Law Review, Member, 1991
- Louisiana’s Fair Employment Statutes: A Cry for Clarity amid Expansive Federal Civil Rights Protection, 37 Loy. L. Rev. 313, 1991
Office location for Ann Marie LeBlanc
3936 Bienville St
New Orleans, LA 70119
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2014, 2019 - 2023