Dominick F. Impastato, III
Top rated personal injury attorney in New Orleans, LouisianaFrischhertz & Impastato
Dominick F. Impastato III is an attorney at Frischhertz, Poulliard, Frischhertz, & Impastato, LLC, located in New Orleans, Louisiana. Focusing his practice entirely on civil litigation, he represents clients throughout the state in complex and high-profile personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, maritime casualties, products liability, nursing home malpractice, premises liability, and toxic tort and chemical exposure.
Mr. Impastato received his Bachelor of Arts in finance from Louisiana State University. He then went on to attend Loyola University New Orleans College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor summa cum laude in 2004. While in law school, Mr. Impastato was a member of the Loyola Law Review and participated on the school's National Moot Court Team.
Admitted to practice in Louisiana, Mr. Impastato is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 4th and 5th Circuits. He has been involved in several high-profile matters, including providing representation to the families of several people who died during Hurricane Katrina while they were residents at the St. Rita's Nursing Home in St. Bernard Parish as well as the family members of another Hurricane Katrina casualty .
An active participant in several professional organizations, Mr. Impastato is a member of the American Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Louisiana Association for Justice and the New Orleans Bar Association. Additionally, he is a fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation and a member of its Judicial Liaison Committee. Mr. Impastato has had several works published, including one on uninsured motorist coverage.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2004
Professional Webpage: https://www.frischhertzlaw.com/attorney/dominick-f-impastato...
- Grefer v. Alpha Technical, 2002 1237 (La. App. 4th Cir. 3/31/05), 901 So.2d 1117
- 1st in the Civil Law Section, Loyola School of Law
- Awarded the Top Oral Advocate and Best Brief awards for the Southeast United States Regional Competition, Loyola School of Law
- National Moot Court Team Oralist and Appellate Brief Writer, 2003 - 2004
- Volunteer baseball coach for the Kenner Recreation Department
- President of the Acacia Fraternity Alumni Association at LSU
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2005
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- President of the LSU College of Business
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2005
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Member of St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Past President and current board member of the Archbishop Rummel Alumni Association
- Louisiana, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Fellow and Member of Judicial Liaison Committee
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Co-Author, Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Insurer Must Fill in the Bla, Louisiana Advocates, Volume XXII, No. 1, P. 13, 2007
- Louisiana Revised Statute Section 37:91, 49 Loy. L. Rev. 553, 2003
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana B.A. Major: Finance
Office location for Dominick F. Impastato, III
1140 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013