Elizabeth S. Meneray
Top rated family law attorney in New Orleans, LouisianaMeneray Family Law LLC
Elizabeth S. Meneray is a senior attorney at Meneray Family Law, L.L.C., in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ms. Meneray handles family law and divorce cases, representing clients throughout the New Orleans area. She is an experienced litigator and certified family law mediator. She is also trained in collaborative divorce, a systematic approach designed to reduce animosity and improve results.
Ms. Meneray is the recipient of several honors and awards. New Orleans Magazine named her on its Top Family Law Attorney list in 2015 and 2016 and New Orleans City Business magazine recognized her as a Women of the Year honoree in 2013.
In addition to maintaining her family law practice, Ms. Meneray is involved in the Louisiana legal community. She is a member of the New Orleans Bar Association and is involved with the Family Law Committee as well as the Louisiana State Bar Association Solo and Small Firms Section. She belongs to the Association for Women Attorneys New Orleans and the Collaborative Divorce Alliance of Greater New Orleans.
Ms. Meneray earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of New Orleans and received her law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all Louisiana state courts. She teaches divorce law courses and regularly lectures on family law topics for the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Serving her local community, Ms. Meneray sits on The NOLA Project board of directors and is chair of the organization’s marketing and public relations committee. She also hosts a New Orleans-based modern jazz radio program.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2010, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://menerayfamilylaw.com/about-us
- The NOLA Project, Board of Directors, Member and Chair of Marketing and Public Relations Committee
- WWOZ, 90.7 FM, New Orleans, Host of "Sittin' In," New Orleans' only all-vinyl, modern jazz program
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- Trained in Collaborative Divorce Practice, 2015
- Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- Collaborative Divorce Alliance of Greater New Orleans, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member; Active in the Solo and Small Firm Practice Group
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member; Active with the Family Law Committee
- B.A., Political Science, University of New Orleans, 1993
- , Top Family Attorney, New Orleans Magazine, 2016
- , Top Family Law Attorney, New Orleans Magazine, 2015
- Selected as one of the "Women of the Year" recognized by City Business magazine, Women of the Year Honoree, City Business, 2013
Office location for Elizabeth S. Meneray
710 Carondelet St
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020