Steven I. Klein
Top rated tax attorney in New Orleans, LouisianaSher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
Practice Areas: Tax, Business & corporate, Mergers & acquisitions
Licensed in Louisiana since: 1981
Education: The University of Maryland School of Law
Steven I. Klein attended law school and graduated from The University of Maryland School of Law in 1975. Steven Klein began practicing law in 1975.
Steven Klein is an attorney at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., helping people with Tax: Business issues. Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C. has an office in New Orleans, Louisiana, serving the local community.
Steven Klein was selected to Super Lawyers for 2007 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
In addition to addressing Tax: Business legal needs, he also assists clients with Business / Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions issues.
First Admitted: 1975, Maryland
Professional Webpage: http://www.shergarner.com/Bio/StevenKlein.asp
- Best lawyers in America, Lawyer of the Year - New Orleans Land Use & Zoning Law, Best lawyers in America, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation & Controversy - Tax, Litigation - Real Estate and Tax Law, 2012
- Best Lawyers in America, Tax Law, 2008 - 2022, Best Lawyers in America
- Chambers USA: American Leading Business Lawyers, Tax Law in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012
- Super Lawyers, 2008 and 2022, Super Lawyers
- American College of Tax Counsel, Fellow
- Chambers and Partners identified Mr. Klein as one of the leading business lawyers in Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisition in its 2004 Chambers USA, Client's Guide
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023