Jason M. Jabar
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Waterville, ME
The founder of Jabar Injury Law, Jason M. Jabar focuses his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Located in Waterville, Maine, he provides assistance to clients throughout the greater Portland metropolitan area and other parts of the state. Admitted to practice before all Maine state courts, Mr. Jabar is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maine as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit. He also has experience in criminal defense and long-term disability insurance cases.
In his personal injury practice, Mr. Jabar represents people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has handled in this regard have arisen out of incidents involving truck, motorcycle, and other motor vehicle crashes, dog bites, defective products, premises liability, construction site and other workplace accidents, and elder abuse, and he has been able to obtain significant compensation for his clients, both through jury awards and settlements that he has negotiated outside of the courtroom. Mr. Jabar's successful track record has led to his receipt of a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo, and another indication of the high regard in which he is held by his colleagues came when he was named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
Majoring in American studies, Mr. Jabar attended Colby College, and he was a member of the school's varsity football and basketball teams before receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 1996. Remaining in the state, he obtained his legal education at the University of Maine School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2000. Mr. Jabar is a member of the board of governors of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association.
About Jason M. Jabar
First Admitted: 2001, Maine
Professional Webpage: https://www.jbrllegal.com/about/attorney-jason-m-jabar
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors
- Colby College
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Summit, Miami, Florida January 2013, 2013
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2018
- $311,804 jury verdict in Kennebec County for women who had post concussion syndrome following an auto accident. Defendant was only liable for damages in excess of $100,000 and made no offer prior to trial., 2017
- $741,000 settlement for client injured in motorcycle accident., 2019
- $450,000 wrongful death settlement against server and negligent driver., 2017
- $406,000 Judgment against Defendant driver who crossed center line, causing fractured hip to Plaintiff., 2010
- $530,000 settlement after litigation against several parties in auto-pedestrian accident resulting in shoulder injury and post concussion syndrome., 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022