Paul J. Weber
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Annapolis, MarylandHyatt & Weber, P.A.
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Insurance coverage, Civil litigation; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 1984
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Hyatt & Weber, P.A.200 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401 Visit website
At Hyatt & Weber, P.A., Paul J. Weber is a partner and personal injury attorney representing clients in Maryland in Easton, Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Annapolis. Along with medical malpractice cases, he takes on matters of professional license defense, insurance coverage and commercial litigation.
Mr. Weber represents business and individuals in the following medical malpractice matters: birth injuries, anesthesia errors, cerebral palsy, C-section errors, delayed cancer diagnosis, Erb’s palsy emergency room errors, hospital negligence, failure to diagnose, prescription errors, surgical errors, pediatric malpractice, hospital negligence, OB/GYN malpractice, shoulder dystocia and radiology errors.
Admitted to practice in the state of Maryland, Mr. Weber is also admitted to practice before several federal courts. These include the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. He is a certified medical malpractice mediator for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City and the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County.
What’s Up Magazine named him a Leading Attorney in 2012, and he was included as one of The Best Lawyers in America in Maryland. Capital Readers’ Choice edition named him the Best Lawyer in Anne Arundel County. For his high ethical standards and a long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Insurance coverage, Civil litigation: defense
Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Insurance
- 40% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 40% Insurance coverage
- 20% Civil litigation: defense
First Admitted: 1984
Professional Webpage: https://www.hwlaw.com/attorneys/weber-paul-j
- Circuit Court of Anne Arundel County, Certified Mediator
- Circuit Courts of Baltimore County, Certified Medical Malpractice Mediator
- Circuit Courts of Baltimore City, Certified Medical Malpractice Mediator
- Board of Directors, Sisters Academy of Baltimore, Past President Archbishop Spalding Board of Directors, Past President James Madison University Alumni Association
- AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Maryland Super Lawyers, 2012-present
- Leading Attorney from What’s Up Magazine, 2012
- Best Lawyer in Anne Arundel County, Capital Readers Choice edition, 2012
- Best Lawyers in America, Maryland
- Best Lawyer in Anne Arundel County, Capital Readers Choice edition, 2012, Best Lawyer in Anne Arundel County, Capital Readers Choice Edition
- B.S., cum laude, James Madison University, 1980
- Maryland Bar Association, 1984
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Trial and Appellate Courts
- Trustee, Anne Arundel County Bar Association; Member, Character Committee Fifth Appellate Circuit of Maryland; Past Member Judicial Nominating Commission for Anne Arundel County.
- Paul J. Weber, Esq., Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Professional License Defense, 2019
Office location for Paul J. Weber
200 Westgate Circle
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023