Ronald H. Jarashow
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Annapolis, MarylandBowman Jarashow Law LLC
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Business & Corporate, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 1975
As an attorney at Bowman Jarashow Law LLC, Ronald H. Jarashow is committed to representing clients in Maryland state and federal courts. He focuses his practice on handling cases that involve business and corporate law, business litigation and personal injury plaintiff matters. He is a former judge on the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County.
In 1971, Mr. Jarashow received a Bachelor of Arts in English from Franklin & Marshall College. While earning his undergraduate degree, he spent a year abroad at Lancaster University in England. He graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1975 from The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, where he was a member of the school's law review. After graduating law school, he served as the law clerk for the chief judge of the Maryland Court of Special Appeals for a year.
Any legal matter can be time-consuming and overwhelming. With 40 years of legal experience, Mr. Jarashow helps clients address the most complex cases. He has represented people and business entities throughout Maryland and other states and has argued numerous appeals.
An experienced arbitrator and mediator, Mr. Jarshow has been appointed by multiple courts for almost 20 years. He mediated and decided cases as a judge. After returning to private law practice, he has been hired to arbitrate or mediate cases.
For his many achievements, Mr. Jarashow holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; What's Up magazine and SmartCEO recognized him as one of the best lawyers in the area; and he has been peer-review rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, their highest rating possible.
A published author, Mr. Jarashow is a member of the Anne Arundel Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association and the Maryland Association of Justice. He has presented at seminars on topics such as evidence, electronic discovery and expert witnesses.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Business/Corporate, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Business Organizations, Employment Law - Employee, Medical Malpractice, Non-Compete Agreements, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 40% Business Litigation
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1975, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://bowmanjarashow.com/team/ronald-h-jarashow/
- Cross-Examination: Scientific Impeachment Foundations and Techniques, Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, 2012
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Economic Development Office, taught Business Law, and Advised Businesses
- Expert Witnesses, Qualifications, Selection, and Testimony, Presenter, 2016
- Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Appointed Judge
- Best Trial Reporter Article of the Year, Cross-Examination: Scientific Impeachment Foundations and Techniques Trial Reporter, Maryland Association of Justice, April 2012
- Selected as one of 25 Leaders in the Law, Winner, Leadership in the Law Award, The Daily Record, 2011
- Selected as a Top Go-to Business Attorney in Greater Baltimore, SmartCEO Magazine, November 2009
- Selected as a “Leading Lawyer” in Annapolis/Anne Arundel County in two categories: Business law and Medical Malpractice, What’s Up Annapolis magazine, May 2009
- Leading General Practice and Medical Malpractice Lawyer, What's Up Annapolis Magazine, 2014
- Leading General Practice and Medical Malpractice Lawyer, What's Up Annapolis Magazine, 2015
- Leading General Practice and Medical Malpractice Lawyer, What's Up Annapolis Magazine, 2016
- Selected as a Leading Maryland Attorney, Super Lawyers
- Selected as one of the Best Business Lawyers in the Baltimore/Annapolis metropolitan areas by SmartCEO Magazine and What's Up Annapolis, 2009
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Anne Arundel Bar Association, past Trustee / Division Chair
- Anne Arundel Bar Association Board 2010 - 2017
- Anne Arundel County Circuit Court, mediator, 1995 - 2009
- Maryland Professionalism Center, Inc., Treasurer and Board Member
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. in English, 1971
- University of Lancaster in Lancaster, England, Member of the Sailing Team
Office location for Ronald H. Jarashow
162 West Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2024