Andrew B. Saller
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Baltimore, MD
A founding partner of Saller, Lord, Ernstberger & Insley, Andrew B. Saller provides his clients in Baltimore, Maryland, and throughout the surrounding counties with aggressive representation. Focusing his practice exclusively on criminal defense matters, he assists people who have been charged with misdemeanors or felonies, including traffic violations, drug possession and trafficking, and violent crimes such as vehicular homicide, assault and battery, murder and manslaughter, and kidnapping.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Saller attended Towson University, where he lettered on its lacrosse and football teams before receiving his Bachelor of Science in history cum laude in 2005. He then went on to pursue his legal studies at the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 2009. While he was in law school, Mr. Saller served as the president of the Student Bar Association and participated in the Stephen L. Snyder Center for Litigation Skills. He also served an internship with a judge on the Baltimore County Circuit Court and worked at the Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office as a Rule 16 attorney.
Following law school, Mr. Saller was admitted to practice law before the state courts of Maryland. In 2010, he opened his own practice, which was the predecessor to Saller, Lord, Ernstberger & Insley.
Mr. Saller is actively involved in his community and his profession. He is a dedicated member of several professional organizations, including The Bar Association of Baltimore City, the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys' Association and the Maryland State Bar Association. Mr. Saller is also a member of the board of directors of the Coldspring Newtown Community Association.
- 30%Criminal Defense
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%Entertainment & Sports
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Dram Shop Laws, Trucking Accidents, DUI/DWI, White Collar Crime, Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Andrew B. Saller
First Admitted: 2009, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.sallerlaw.com/andrew-saller/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Coldspring-Newtown Home Owners Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Towson University, Towson, MD, B.S., Honors: cum laude, Majors: History, December 2005
- Stafford High School
- National Family Law Moot Court Team, University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD
- Phi Alpha Theta (Historical Honors Society), Member
- Student Bar Association President, University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD
- Patriot League Student Athlete Academic Achievement Award, Towson University, Towson, MD
- Co-Captain Lacrosse Team, University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD
- NCAA Division IAA Football Team, Member, Towson University, Towson, MD, 2002-2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022