Craig B. Merkle
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Baltimore, MD
Craig B. Merkle is an attorney who represents clients in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Craig Merkle is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2007 - 2023. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Craig Merkle chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. He attended Duke University School of Law and graduated in 1981. Craig Merkle passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 1981.
He represents clients with Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense issues in Maryland. He also represents clients with Health Care issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Craig Merkle has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 100: 2023 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2013 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 10: 2010 Maryland Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Maryland Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 6/28/2022