Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Baltimore, MarylandCraig M. Kadish & Associates, LLC
A Baltimore, Maryland, criminal defense attorney and firm founder, Craig Kadish helps people who are facing jail time or legal penalties involving various matters such as DUI charges, white collar crimes, parole violation and probation, weapon offenses, sex offenses, federal crimes and drug crimes.
Having handled several high-profile cases, Mr. Kadish has helped his clients deal with a variety of issues ranging from assault and embezzlement to drug trafficking and capital murder. At his firm, Craig M. Kadish & Associates, LLC, he understands the plight that his clients and their families as go through during their criminal defense cases. He ensures that they are aware of their rights and the law, empowering them to make well-informed decisions.
As a straightforward and professional attorney, Mr. Kadish uses innovative strategies and negotiation tactics that help him resolve cases efficiently. He has received many honors for his quality legal services and vast legal acumen. He holds a “Superb” rating on Avvo and is Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent®.* He has also been recognized for the following honors and accolades:
- Nation's Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Top Attorneys in Maryland by the Baltimore magazine
- 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute Of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Attorneys for Excellence in the field of criminal law by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Mr. Kadish earned his bachelor’s degree from George Washington University in 1986 and his law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1990. He was licensed to practice in Maryland the same year.
Maintaining his relationships in the legal community, Mr. Kadish is a member of the Baltimore City Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys and the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association. Outside of his law practice, he teaches criminal justice and law at the Maryland State Police Academy. He also serves as a guest lecturer at various seminars, and he has contributed to the Maryland State Police Training Manual on courtroom procedure and protocols.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense: White Collar
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, White Collar Crime
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 1990, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.kadishlawfirm.com/team_member/craig-m-kadish/
- Mock Trial Judge, University of Baltimore School of Law
- 5 star rating from clients on the AVVO.com legal directory
- Nation's Top One Percent by National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Elected as one of the Top 100 Criminal Trial Attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers
- Named one of the Top 100 DUI Attorneys for the State of Maryland by the National Academy for DUI Defense, LLC
- Named one of the Top 10 Attorney for Excellence in the Field of Criminal Law by the Nation Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Selected as one of the 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Rated a Super Lawyer for Excellence in Practice by Baltimore Magazine
- Selected as one of the Top Attorneys in Maryland by Baltimore Magazine
- Maryland, 1990
- George Washington University, B.A.
- Maryland State Police, Constitutional Law Instructor, 2012
- Courtroom Procedure and Protocol, Maryland State Police Academy
- Frequently Lectures, Criminal Law Matters, Continuing Legal Education Seminars
Office location for Craig Kadish
111 S Calvert St
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2024