Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Baltimore, MarylandEngel Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Professional Liability, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 1984
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Engel Law Group, P.C.6510 Falls Road
Baltimore, MD 21209 Visit website
Lon Engel is the managing partner of Engel Law Group P.C., and he offers legal representation to those with cases of legal malpractice, medical malpractice, whistleblower actions, personal injury, wrongful death, accounting malpractice, securities malpractice and those who have been accused of committing a crime. He represents those in Baltimore, Maryland, including all of Baltimore County.
With a focus on the personalized services clients expect from a smaller firm, Mr. Engel also offers the sophistication, knowledge and highly skilled legal representation that comes from over three decades of experience. He has represented clients such as Thomas Stiltz, the Ashley Group, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and Richard Marcinko, The New York Times bestselling author.
Mr. Engel earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from George Washington University with a major in business administration in 1991. At the University of Baltimore School of Law, he then earned a Juris Doctor in 1983. He has been honored with the American Jurisprudence Award and is a member of the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association and the Baltimore City Bar Association.
Devoting 90 percent of his practice to litigation, Mr. Engel is admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the United States District Court of Maryland, the District of Columbia, Florida and Maryland. He has taught seminars for the Maryland Health Care Contest and the Baltimore City Bar Association, and he offers pro bono services to the Maryland Disability Law Center and the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Professional Liability: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Legal Malpractice, Mediation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Professional Malpractice - Other
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 20% General Litigation
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1984, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.elgrppc.com/attorney/engel-lon/
- Maryland Disability Law Center
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Who’s Who in America
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Nuts and Bolts of a Personal Injury Trial, Baltimore City Bar Association
- Medical Testimony in Maryland Courts, Maryland Health Care Contest
- Ashley Group
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Artist Thomas Stiltz
- New York Times Best Seller Richard Marcinko
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.B.A., Major: Business Administration, 1981
- District of Columbia, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1985
- Baltimore City Bar Association, 1984 - Present
- Maryland, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1985
- Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, 1984 - Present
Office location for Lon Engel
6510 Falls Road
Baltimore, MD 21209
- Super Lawyers: 2012, 2015 - 2023