Paul M. D'Amore
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Baltimore, MD
Paul M. D’Amore is the founding member of D’Amore Personal Injury Law, LLC., located in Baltimore, Maryland. With two decades of experience practicing law, Mr. D’Amore provides knowledgeable and sound counsel to his clients in personal injury matters involving medical malpractice, brain injury, birth injury, wrongful death, major accidents and so on.
Mr. D’Amore has a Bachelor of Science degree in business finance from the Boston University and obtained his Juris Doctor from the Northeastern University School of Law. Mr. D’Amore is admitted to practice in all the state and federal courts of Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia.
Prior to founding his own firm, Mr. D’Amore worked at a prominent law firm where he defended hospitals, doctors, nurses and corporations. Later on, he decided he wanted to help the grieving people instead of the big companies and hospitals. He began representing injured people and helped them fight against the big companies that he used to defend before.
Mr. D’Amore is a passionate and aggressive attorney with an unwavering commitment to his clients’ needs. He understands the emotional and financial effects of life-changing injuries sustained through no fault of one’s own. With zeal and a genuine concern for his clients, he advocates for those who have been harmed because of another party’s negligence.
As a personal injury attorney, Mr. D’Amore has obtained a long record of successful verdicts and settlements and is a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He was included in the “10 Best Client Satisfaction” list by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and Expertise.com named him to the list of Best Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Baltimore.
In honor of his outstanding service in the legal field, Mr. D’Amore has a “Superb” rating from Avvo and is included in the list of The Best Lawyers in America. He is also named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers. Active in his community, Mr. D’Amore is a volunteer and donor at the Maryland Therapeutic Riding for children and at the Northeastern University in the Torch Scholars Program, which empowers underprivileged students.
- 60%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Health Care
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Hospital Law, Nursing Home, Health & Health Care Law, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2013, 2016 - 2022
About Paul M. D'Amore
First Admitted: 2001, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.damoreinjurylaw.com/paul-damore
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Million Dollar and Multi Million Dollar Advocates
- Super Lawyers
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Legal Assistance for Service-Disabled U.S. Veterans
- Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- Rhode Island, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2002
- Member, District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts, 1999
- District of Columbia, 2001
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 2002
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- New Jersey, 1997
- Maryland, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2000
- Member, District of Columbia Bar
- Boston University School of Management, B.S.B.A. in Business Finance, 1992
- 5 Things You Should Do First Thing In The Morning To Be Happier All Day | HuffPost Life https://t.co/gOsCML5b3C
- Maryland to advance Monday to Phase 1B of COVID-19 vaccine plan https://t.co/UoHEKFCxVp
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information and Updates https://t.co/2QT3pq62Zu
- @smerconish just to clarify- I don’t mean aggrieved about the election. I mean what were his supports aggrieved abo… https://t.co/g0q02A8pCB
- @smerconish Sir, what is your take on why Trump’s supporters feel so aggrieved? His rhetoric would not be effective… https://t.co/ZqWvswLi5g
Last Updated: 5/15/2022