Kimberly B. Fleming
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Bel Air, MD
Kimberly B. Fleming is a member of Love, Fleming, Bearsch & Hurff, LLC. She focuses her practice exclusively on family law matters from the firm’s offices in Bel Air, Maryland, the town where she was born and raised, and she represents clients throughout Harford County and other parts of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area.
Ms. Fleming handles a wide variety of family law matters, but her client base is primarily composed of people whose marriages have come to an end and who are now facing such issues as parenting time, the division of complex marital assets and financial obligations, child support and alimony. When possible, she helps her clients come to an accord on some or all of these issues by participating in the negotiation of a settlement agreement, but in the event that talks have broken down and mediation sessions have not produced any results, she is a strong courtroom advocate on their behalf.
In addition to her divorce practice, Ms. Fleming has assisted people who have been the victims of domestic violence and who are petitioning the court for appropriate orders of protection. She has also worked with clients whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who need her help in having existing custody or support court orders modified or enforced, and her family law experience has encompassed adoptions as well.
Ms. Fleming attended the University of Baltimore and received a Bachelor of Science in business in 1982. She subsequently enrolled at the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating with her Juris Doctor in 1989. She is admitted to practice in Maryland and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, and she is a member of several legal and civic organizations.
About Kimberly B. Fleming
First Admitted: 1989, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://fblawllc.com/attorneys/kimberly-b-fleming/
- Graduated Bel Air High School in 1979 and received B.S. degree in business from University of Baltimore in 1992 Inducted into the Maryland Bar in December of 1989
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Homecoming Project, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Harford Community Tennis Association, Treasurer and member of the board of trustees
- Harford County Family Law Committee, Member
- Harford County Bench/Bar Committee, Co-Chair
- Harford County Bar Association, Member
- Past President of the Board of Harford County Bar Foundation
- , Harford County Bar Association “Law Day” award recipient, 2017
- , Named a 2016 Maryland Super Lawyer
- , Super Lawyer recipient, 2015 – 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022