Krystle Acevedo Howard
Top rated family law attorney in Bel Air, MarylandRodier Family Law
Practice Areas: Family law, Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 2014
Education: North Carolina Central University School of Law
Rodier Family Law112 W Pennsylvania Ave
Bel Air, MD 21014 Visit website
Krystle Acevedo Howard is an attorney at Rodier Family Law in Bel Air, Maryland. Ms. Howard focuses her practice on family law and works with cases involving divorce, separation, custody, visitation, support and other issues. She represents clients throughout the Greater Baltimore metropolitan area.
Ms. Howard provides competent and compassionate legal services to Maryland residents in complex family law situations and is a confident litigator in the courtroom. In addition to her private clients, she works as a court-appointed attorney through the District Court of Maryland for Baltimore City.
Involvement in her legal community is important to Ms. Howard. She is a member of the Harford County Bar Association and has served in leadership positions. She has served as chair of the organization’s sponsorship committee and co-chair of the spring gala committee. She has also served on the group’s executive council, Continuing Legal Education committee and young lawyers committee.
Additionally, Ms. Howard is a former secretary of the Harford County Bar Foundation and sat on the board of the Harford County Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland. She continues to maintain active memberships in the Maryland State Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, as well as the Alpha Phi Omega service fraternity and the Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity International and Phi Delta Phi.
Ms. Howard earned bachelor’s degrees in health information management and health services management from East Carolina University and received her law degree from North Carolina Central University School of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all Maryland state courts.
Practice areasFamily law, Criminal defense
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Paternity, Marital property, Failure to pay child support
- 90% Family law
- 10% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2014, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.rodierfamilylaw.com/attorney/krystle-acevedo/
- Harford County Bar Association, Co-Chair, Spring Gala Committee, 2017 & 2018
- Harford County Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Committee, 2016
- Harford County Bar Association, Member, Executive Council, 2017
- Harford County Bar Association, Member, CLE Committee, 2017
- Harford County Bar Association, Chair, Sponsorship Committee, 2017
- Harford County Women’s Bar Association, Board Member, 2017
- Harford County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland 2014
- East Carolina University, 2006, B.S. Health Information Management, B.S. Health Services Management
- Harford County Bar Foundation, Secretary, 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018
Office location for Krystle Acevedo Howard
112 W Pennsylvania Ave
Bel Air, MD 21014
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023