Samantha P. Rodier
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Bel Air, MD
The founder of Rodier Family Law, Samantha P. Rodier focuses her practice exclusively on that area of the law. Located in Bel Air, Maryland, she provides astute and compassionate representation to clients throughout Harford, Baltimore and Cecil counties, assisting people who are facing the end of their marriages and who are thus dealing with such divorce-related issues as the division of complex marital assets and debts, child custody and visitation, and child and spousal support. A forceful advocate for her clients in the courtroom, she also is an excellent negotiator, and she will when appropriate help her clients to reach an accord on these matters through the use of that alternative dispute resolution method.
In addition to her matrimonial practice, Ms. Rodier appears on behalf of clients who are seeking to modify or to enforce existing support and parenting court orders. Other family law areas in which she has experience include the preparation and review of separation, prenuptial and post-marital agreements, and she also helps people who have been the subject of domestic violence to seek appropriate protective orders. Ms. Rodier's impressive track record and high degree of ethics have earned her a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
Majoring in English literature, Ms. Rodier received a Bachelor of Arts cum laude from Tulane University in 2001. Her legal education came at the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she was the business editor of the University of Baltimore Intellectual Property Law Journal before being awarded her Juris Doctor in 2005. A member of the Baltimore County Bar Association and several other professional organizations, Ms. Rodier is admitted to practice in Maryland and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
About Samantha P. Rodier
First Admitted: 2005, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.rodierfamilylaw.com/attorney/samantha-p-rodier-e...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Maryland Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Garrison Forest School Alumnae Board, 2009 to Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 2005
- Baltimore County Bar Association, Member
- Baltimore-Carroll Chapter of the WBA, Member
- Baltimore-Area Tulane University Alumni Club, Co-President, 2006-2013
- Maryland State Bar Association Leadership Academy, Past Fellow, 2015-2016
- Maryland, 2005
- Harford County Bar Association, Member
- Harford County Chapter of the WBA, President, 2017-2019
- MSBA Family Law Section Counsel, Member, 2016-2020
- Harford County Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of Maryland, Vice President, 2015-2016
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland, Member
- Harford County Family Law Advisory Committee, Member
- Tulane University, B.A., Cum Laude, 2001
- Are you prepared to make the best financial decisions possible following your divorce? This helpful resource also o… https://t.co/BAOcYd0vIa
- Providing your children with stability can be difficult to master following a divorce. Adapting to co-parenting is… https://t.co/oTJD7FKq0P
- While some steps of the divorce process may seem fairly straightforward or obvious, other important decisions can o… https://t.co/J0OaPz0lNK
- Custody, visitation and child support are often emotional and complicated processes. To learn more about our Child… https://t.co/oHmOift6eM
- “The entire firm was extremely professional, knowledgeable and responsive to all of my needs during a difficult tim… https://t.co/m5xnv2MBNH
Last Updated: 5/15/2022