Sarah M. Gable
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Bel Air, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
Sarah M. Gable is an attorney at Rodier Family Law in Bel Air, Maryland. Ms. Gable handles family law matters involving divorce, custody, support and visitation, serving clients throughout the Greater Baltimore metropolitan area.
A strong advocate in the courtroom, Ms. Gable is also familiar with collaborative family law techniques such as mediation. This approach allows her to assist clients who desire a nonadversarial approach to resolving their family law matters and achieve a result that is in everyone’s best interest.
Outside of her family law practice, Ms. Gable stays active within her legal community. She belongs to the Harford County Bar Association, the Baltimore County Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
Additionally, Ms. Gable has held leadership positions for various groups. She is a former board member of the Maryland Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and former secretary of the Harford County Chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland.
After graduating magna cum laude from McDaniel College with a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Gable earned her law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating magna cum laude. While pursuing her law degree, she served as an associate editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum.
Before joining Rodier Family Law, Ms. Gable developed her legal skills and experience while serving as a clerk for an administrative judge of the Circuit Court for Harford County, Maryland She holds a license to practice law before all Maryland state courts.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
About Sarah M. Gable
First Admitted: 2009, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.rodierfamilylaw.com/attorney/sarah-m-gable-esq/
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017-2018
- Harford County Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of Maryland, Secretary, 2016-2018
- Maryland Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Ambassador Board Member, 2016-2018
- Member: Phi Alpha Delta
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland, 2009
- McDaniel College (formerly Western Maryland College), Magna Cum Laude, B.A., 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022