Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Bethesda, MD
- Free Consultation
Attorney Daniel Brown is a founding partner of Brown Kiely LLP law firm, which has law offices in Bethesda and Severna Park, Maryland. A trial lawyer with more than 29 years of total legal experience, Mr. Brown provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout the greater Baltimore and Washington, D.C., metro regions and all across Maryland who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Asbestos and mesothelioma litigation; Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation; Breach of Contract Litigation; Wrongful Death Litigation
· Business litigation
· General civil litigation
· Nursing home abuse and neglect
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Brown has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of those suffering needless as the result of asbestos exposure and other tortious claims. From his efforts, he has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients, and he served as co-counsel in an asbestos-exposure case, where he was able to help secure one of the largest settlements ever reached in the District of Columbia for that type of case.
Along with asbestos litigation, Mr. Brown has obtained equal success representing the rights and interests of business owners and other commercial clients with their matters involving breaches of contract, real estate litigation and other serious issues. With many of these types of cases, he was able to help his clients secure favorable outcomes through arbitration.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and high ethical standards, Mr. Brown has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1989 graduate of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mr. Brown obtained his Juris Doctor in 1992 from the University of Miami School of Law. He holds his license to practice in Maryland, Florida and the District of Columbia, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland and the District of Columbia as well as before the U.,S. Court of Appeals for the 4th and District of Columbia Circuits.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Brown is a member of the Litigation Sections of the Maryland State Bar Association and the District of Columbia Bar. He is also a member of the Bar Association of Montgomery County, the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC, the American Association for Justice and The Florida Bar, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Daniel Brown
First Admitted: 1992, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://brownkielylaw.com/team-members/daniel-brown/
- B.A. University of Michigan, 1989
- Rated Superb, the highest rating availalbe from AVVO, Superb Rating, AVVO, 2022
- Selected to 2021 Maryland Super Lawyers , Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Recipient of Martindale-Hubbell's AV Rating, AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale, 2022
- Successful Representation of Attorney in Arbitration Proceeding involving Contract Dispute., 2022
- Representation of Home Builder client in various litigation matters including breach of contract dispute with architectural firm., 2019
- Representation of Physician in connection with Partnership dispute., 2020
- Representation of Private Investment firm in connection with employment dispute., 2020
- Representation of Financial Advisory firm in partnership dispute., 2019
- Member: Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington, DC, 2022
- Member: American Association of Justice, 2022
- Member: Florida Bar, 2022
- Member: District of Columbia Bar Association - Litigation Section, 2022
- Member: Maryland Bar Association - Litigation Section, 2022
- Member: Montgomery County Bar Association, 2022
Last Updated: 7/25/2022