Robert C. Eustice
Top rated Family Law attorney in Bethesda, MarylandLaw Offices of Robert C. Eustice
The attorney behind the Law Offices of Robert C. Eustice has spent the past 30 years helping families navigate complex legal situations. Mr. Eustice works with families in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C. He is, perhaps, most well-known for his work in child custody, divorce, property division and domestic violence.
Mr. Eustice began his legal career in 1985 when he graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.A. and earned high distinctions. He then pursued a J.D. from the same university and graduated again in 1988. He was admitted to the Michigan bar that same year. He then became admitted to the D.C. bar in 1989, the Virginia bar in 1990 and the Maryland bar in 1993.
Family law first attracted Mr. Eustice in his earliest years of practicing. He then joined a law firm that practiced law in the three jurisdictions he does now. After years of gaining experience in this area, he opened his own practice and has continued to serve American families. Not surprisingly, he has earned notable recognition in his field, including being selected to the DC Super Lawyers and Maryland Super Lawyers list from 2012 to 2019.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1988, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.eusticelaw.com/attorney-profile/
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Voted a Virginia Super Lawyer from in the Family Law area of practice, 2017-2022
- Voted a DC Super Lawyer in the Family Law area of practice, 2012-2022
- Voted a Maryland Super Lawyer from in the Family Law area of practice, 2012-2022
- "Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements in Washington, DC: Valuation, Tax and Other Issues"
- "Maryland Custody, Visitation and Child Support," Gilchrist Center for Cultural Diversity, Wheaton, MD
- "Divorce Legal Seminar, Parts I and II," Montgomery County Commission for Women Counselling and Career Center, Rockville, MD
- "Domestic Law in Maryland"
- "How to Help Your Client Proceed Through a Child Custody Evaluation in Virginia "
- Maryland, 1993
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Michigan, 1988
- District of Columbia, 1989
- Virginia, 1990
- The University of Michigan Law School, 1988
- The University of Michigan - B.A. Political Science, with high distinction, 1985
Office location for Robert C. Eustice
7910 Woodmont Ave
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2024