Anna C. Lindner
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Columbia, MD
Focusing her practice exclusively on family law matters, Anna C. Lindner is an associate at Family Legal Advocacy Group, LLC. Located in the firm’s offices in Columbia, Maryland, she provides dedicated and compassionate representation to clients in the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and throughout the state. As an undergraduate, Ms. Lindner attended the University of Baltimore, where she majored in human services administration. While she was there, she volunteered at a housing shelter for domestic violence victims and interned at the Harford County State’s Attorney’s Office before obtaining a Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude in 2014.
Ms. Lindner then went on to pursue her legal education at the University of Baltimore School of Law. Her interest in mediation led to her becoming certified during her tenure there, and she also worked for the Bronfein Family Law Clinic, representing people who were going through a divorce or who had been the victims of domestic violence. Ms. Lindner also served on the University of Baltimore Law Review before being awarded her Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2017.
Ms. Lindner provides advice and counsel to clients whose marriages have come to an end and who are now having to deal with such issues as alimony, child support, property division, and child custody and visitation. Her experience with mediation often enables her to help them come to an agreement on some or all of those matters through the alternative dispute resolution method, but if that isn’t possible and negotiations have also broken down, she advocates on their behalf before family law judges. Ms. Lindner has also helped domestic violence victims obtain appropriate protective court orders. She has been admitted to practice in Maryland since 2017.
About Anna C. Lindner
First Admitted: 2017
Professional Webpage: https://flagfamilylaw.com/attorneys/anna-c-linder/
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Court Appointed Special Advocate, Volunteer
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Bronfein Family Law Clinic, Rule 16 Student Attorney
- Anna’s House, Volunteer
- University of Baltimore, Family Law Moot Court Team, Family Law Association, President
- ABA, Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 51, Issue 1, “Where’s My Sister? Siblings Should Have a Statutory Right to Be Placed Together in Foster Care”
- Center for Families, Children & the Court, Truancy Court Mentor
- Certified Mediator
- University of Baltimore, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, Human Services Administration, Minor, Philosophy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022