Beth L. Rogers is a family law attorney and mediator in Columbia, Maryland. She is the founder of Beth L. Rogers, L.L.C., and represents clients throughout Howard County, Maryland, helping them resolve a wide variety of issues in family law.
Ms. Rogers has over 22 years of experience handling family law cases involving divorce, adoption, alimony, child custody, child support, domestic partnerships, guardianships, modification actions, paternity, property division, drafting retirement orders, separation agreements, spousal support and visitation. She understands the complexity of each family law situation and uses her knowledge and experience to fight for the best interests of her clients.
A skilled family law litigator, Ms. Rogers is also an experienced mediator and an approved mediator by the Circuit Court for Howard County. She helps Maryland residents resolve their family or domestic legal issues without the time, expense and stress of a court proceeding. Ms. Rogers is also trained in guardianship mediation. In her role as a mediator, she guides each family through the mediation process to help achieve a mutually beneficial goal for everyone involved.
Ms. Rogers is a member of the Howard County Bar Association, the District of Columbia Bar, the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland (President 2022-2023). She belongs to the family law section of the Maryland State Bar Association and is a former member of the Howard County Collaborative Professionals, the Maryland Association of Justice, and the Academy of Professional Family Mediators. She is a 2022 Nationally ranked lawyer by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys and has been a Thomson Reuters Corporation Superlawyer from 2014-2023.
Born in Fall River, Massachusetts, Mr. Rogers earned a bachelor’s degree from American University and received her law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. She holds licenses to practice law before all Maryland state courts and in the District of Columbia.
Practice areasFamily law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1999, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.bethlrogers.com/beth-l-rogers/
- Pro Bono Service is performed for client's referred by miscellaneous local organizations assisting victims of domestic violence. Military members and spouses are given reduced fees for legal services.
- Former member of Academy of Professional Mediators
- Former member of the Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Former member Maryland Center for Dispute Resolution
- District of Columbia Bar
- Former member American Inns of Court, Membership Chair, 2013-2018
- Former member Maryland Association of Justice
- Women's Bar Association (Secretary 2020-2021)
- Maryland State Bar Association, Section on Family Law
- District of Columbia, 2000
- Howard County Bar Association
- Maryland, 1999
- Juvenile Justice Program, Women's Law Caucus, University of Baltimore
- Phi Delta Phi, University of Baltimore
- Student Attorney, Family Law Clinic, University of Baltimore, 1999
- American University, B.A., 1994
- University of Baltimore, 1997-1999
- Widener University School of Law, 1996- 1997
Office location for Beth L. Rogers
8850 Columbia 100 Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023