Damani K. Ingram
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Columbia, MD
- Free Consultation
As managing attorney at The Ingram Firm, L.L.C., Damani K. Ingram has successfully secured compensation for victims of negligence throughout Maryland. He has litigated and negotiated cases involving personal injury events and medical malpractice. Additionally, Mr. Ingram helps people in financial turmoil seek relief through bankruptcy.
Whether providing people with advice or going to court on their behalf, Mr. Ingram makes communicating with clients a priority. He understands the importance of clarity throughout every step of the legal process, which is the reason he has consistently exceeded clients' expectations. For his accomplishments, Mr. Ingram has been named in The National Black Lawyers: Top 100 and America's Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys.
Mr. Ingram regularly speaks to professional organizations and other groups about his practice areas. He is a member of the Maryland Association for Justice, Inc., Legislative Leaders Circle, the Maryland State Bar Association, Inc., and the American Association for Justice.
Having the ability to settle a case outside of court and effectively go to trial is a skill people should seek when selecting an attorney. Mr. Ingram is known for his negotiation skills and is admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Maryland, Mr. Ingram went on to receive a law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Bankruptcy: Business
Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Bankruptcy Law
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Damani K. Ingram
First Admitted: 1997, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.ingfirm.com/attorney/ingram-damani-k/
- Americas Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2020
- President's Club, Maryland Association for Justice
- The National Black Lawyers Top 100 , The National Black Lawyers Top 100
Pro bono/Community Service
- Union Representative for the Maryland State Teachers Association
- Author, Health Care Reform and the Small Law Office
- University of Maryland at College Park, B.A. in English and Secondary Education
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- National Black Lawyers Top 100, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Member, Maryland Bar Association
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
- @IngramFirm First snow of the season, take precautions!
- Blueberry and Spinach smoothie- my favorite. What is your favorite smoothie?
- Woman sues Equifax: Are credit report mistakes worth $18 million? ( video) http://t.co/lDGX7eMWLT
- White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be... http://t.co/wFj5bKZrKb via @DailyMailUS
- Bring back the beard! - http://t.co/7xQk4Azu http://t.co/NeFiW4s9 via @bandholz
Last Updated: 5/15/2022