Top rated personal injury attorney in Columbia, MarylandPlaxen Adler Muncy, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Workers' compensation, Social security disability
Licensed in Maryland since: 2012
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Plaxen Adler Muncy, P.A.10211 Wincopin Circle
Columbia, MD 21044 Visit website
A personal injury attorney with Plaxen Adler Muncy, P.A., Joshua Plaxen handles legal matters related to Social Security Disability, auto accidents and workers’ compensation. With almost a decade of experience, he is committed to helping the people of the Baltimore, Maryland, metropolitan area and the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. With an Avvo “Superb” rating, he has the experience, the reputation and the knowledge necessary to fight for the rights of his clients.
Mr. Plaxen attended the University of Maryland, College Park, where he earned an undergraduate degree in 2008 with a focus on business. He then moved on to law school, where he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law with a Juris Doctor in 2012. For finishing in the top ten percent of his class, he was included in the Heuisler Honor Society and was on the University of Baltimore Law Review’s Executive Board.
A member of the American Association for Justice, Mr. Plaxen has also been named to the Leadership in Law by the Daily Record. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to practice in the state of Maryland, Mr. Plaxen is a zealous advocate for those who have been injured, particularly those who have faced injury or illness on the job. His job is not finished until his clients have received adequate compensation to protect their future.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant, Social security disability
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 20% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2012, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.plaxenadler.com/attorney-profiles/joshua-a-plaxe...
- University of Maryland, College Park in 2008 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Office location for Joshua Plaxen
10211 Wincopin Circle
Columbia, MD 21044
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023