Top rated Family Law attorney in Columbia, MarylandTracy Miller Law, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law, Estate & Trust Litigation; view more
Licensed in Maryland since: 2012
Education: University of Baltimore School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Tracy Miller Law, LLC10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044 Visit website
The founder of Tracy Miller Law, LLC, Tracy Miller devotes all of her practice to family law matters. Her firm is located in Columbia, Maryland, and she provides representation to clients in Howard County and throughout the greater Baltimore metropolitan area. Ms. Miller has been admitted to practice before all Maryland state courts since 2012.
Many of Ms. Miller’s clients are people whose marriages have irretrievably broken down. She works with them to reach an accord on such divorce-related issues as child custody and visitation, alimony, the division of complex marital assets and financial obligations, and child support. Ms. Miller often takes the lead in negotiating a comprehensive settlement agreement that covers these matters, but when that is not possible, she advocates vigorously on behalf of her clients before family court judges.
In addition to her divorce practice, Ms. Miller assists those of her clients who desire to grow their family through the adoption process, and she has represented victims of domestic violence in their quest to obtain appropriate orders of protection. She has also helped people whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who are now seeking the enforcement of or modifications to existing court orders that deal with child support, alimony and parenting time.
Ms. Miller attended Hampton University as an undergraduate and received a Bachelor of Science with honors in biological sciences. She then spent several years in the pharmaceutical industry and then later obtained a Master of Business Administration from the University of Maryland. Ms. Miller subsequently pursued her legal education at the University of Baltimore School of Law, graduating with her Juris Doctor in 2012. She is a member of the Family Law Section of the Howard County Bar Association and other professional organizations including Horizon Foundation and Leadership Howard County.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate & Trust Litigation
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law, Will Contests
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2012, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.tracymillerlaw.com/attorney/miller-tracy/
- Hampton University as a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Scholar graduated with Honors in Biological Sciences
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business, International Studies in Asia and Europe in Management and Finance
- Storybook Project at Jessup Correctional Institute
- Volunteer- Family Law Clinic, Howard County Circuit Court , 2018
- Big Sister with Big Brother Big Sister of Central Maryland
- Maryland State Bar Association's Membership Committee
- Howard County Women's Bar Association, Board Member, 2012
- Horizon Foundation, Board Member, 2017
- Leadership Howard County, Board Member and Premier Class Graduate '17, 2017
- Waring Mitchel Law Society, 2012
Office location for Tracy Miller
10632 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022