Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Easton, MarylandThe Law Office of Andrea Ross
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy
Licensed in Maryland since: 2013
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
Andie Ross represents debtors and creditors in Maryland, New York, and New Jersey. She has unique insight into bankruptcy issues as she previously worked for a Chapter 7 Trustee. Ms. Ross has dedicated her practice to providing dignified and tailored solutions to individuals and businesses throughout the region.
You've Got Options! Andie Ross welcomes all inquiries and provides a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation to review all debt consolidation, debt settlement, and bankruptcy options.
Centreville, Easton & Chestertown meeting locations!
The Law Office of Andrea Ross is a debt relief agency. We help people obtain relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
First Admitted: 2009, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.andierosslaw.com/about
- Drew University, BA
- 2020 St. John's University School of Law, LLM in Bankruptcy, Cum Laude, 2020
- University of Florida, JD
- University of Pennsylvania, MS
- 2009 United States District Court of New Jersey
- 2014 Admitted Pro Hac Vice United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Pennsylvania, Eastern District
- 2009 Admitted to Practice New York
- 2009 United States District Court of New York Southern District
- 2013 United States District Court of Maryland
- 2009 United States District Court of New York Eastern District
- 2013 Admitted to Practice Maryland
- 2009 Admitted to Practice New Jersey
- 2015 Avvo Clients' Choice Award & Rated "Excellent" by Avvo *A description of the Avvo selection methodology can be found at https://support.avvo.com/hc/en-us/articles/208478156-What-is-the-Avvo-Rating-. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest courts of Maryland, New York, or New Jersey.
- 2015 Mid Shore Pro Bono Distinguished Pro Bono Volunteer
- 2015 Maryland General Assembly Official Citation, Senator Addie Eckardt
- 2016 Peer voted "Leading Lawyer," What's Up Eastern Shore
- 2015 Peer voted "Leading Lawyer," What's Up Eastern Shore
- 2015 Certificate of Special United States Congressional Recognition, Congressman Andy Harris
- 2015 Judge, Penn Quaker Classic Mock Trial, University of Pennsylvania
- 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star **The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest courts of Maryland, New York, or New Jersey.
- 2014 Certificate of Appreciation, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- 2015 Maryland General Assembly Official Citation, Delegates Chris Adams & Johnny Mautz
- 2016 Dean's Merit Scholarship, Bankruptcy LLM Program
- 2013-present Mid-Shore Pro Bono Debtor Assistance Project
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019