Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Easton, MD
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
- Free Consultation
Andie Ross represents debtors and creditors in Maryland, New York, and New Jersey. She has unique insight into bankruptcy issues as she previously worked for a Chapter 7 Trustee. Ms. Ross has dedicated her practice to providing dignified and tailored solutions to individuals and businesses throughout the region.
You've Got Options! Andie Ross welcomes all inquiries and provides a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation to review all debt consolidation, debt settlement, and bankruptcy options.
Centreville, Easton & Chestertown meeting locations!
The Law Office of Andrea Ross is a debt relief agency. We help people obtain relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
About Andrea Ross
First Admitted: 2009, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.andierosslaw.com/about
- Drew University, BA
- 2020 St. John's University School of Law, LLM in Bankruptcy, Cum Laude, 2020
- University of Florida, JD
- University of Pennsylvania, MS
- 2009 United States District Court of New Jersey
- 2014 Admitted Pro Hac Vice United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Pennsylvania, Eastern District
- 2009 Admitted to Practice New York
- 2009 United States District Court of New York Southern District
- 2013 United States District Court of Maryland
- 2009 United States District Court of New York Eastern District
- 2013 Admitted to Practice Maryland
- 2009 Admitted to Practice New Jersey
- 2015 Avvo Clients' Choice Award & Rated "Excellent" by Avvo *A description of the Avvo selection methodology can be found at https://support.avvo.com/hc/en-us/articles/208478156-What-is-the-Avvo-Rating-. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest courts of Maryland, New York, or New Jersey.
- 2015 Mid Shore Pro Bono Distinguished Pro Bono Volunteer
- 2015 Maryland General Assembly Official Citation, Senator Addie Eckardt
- 2016 Peer voted "Leading Lawyer," What's Up Eastern Shore
- 2015 Peer voted "Leading Lawyer," What's Up Eastern Shore
- 2015 Certificate of Special United States Congressional Recognition, Congressman Andy Harris
- 2015 Judge, Penn Quaker Classic Mock Trial, University of Pennsylvania
- 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star **The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the highest courts of Maryland, New York, or New Jersey.
- 2014 Certificate of Appreciation, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- 2015 Maryland General Assembly Official Citation, Delegates Chris Adams & Johnny Mautz
- 2016 Dean's Merit Scholarship, Bankruptcy LLM Program
Pro bono/Community Service
- 2013-present Mid-Shore Pro Bono Debtor Assistance Project
Last Updated: 8/22/2022