Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Ellicott City, MD
- Free Consultation
Attorney Harry Siegel is the managing partner of SIEGELLAW in Ellicott City, Maryland. Mr. Siegel concentrates his practice on family law, serving clients throughout the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., metropolitan regions and throughout the state of Maryland. He is qualified to appear before all Maryland state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Siegel has over 30 years of experience. He handles family law matters involving divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence and pre- and postnuptial agreements at the trial and appellate levels. Committed to professional education, he lectures on family law topics to attorneys and other professionals.
In addition to representing individual family law clients, Mr. Siegel serves as a best interest attorney and parenting coordinator in family law cases. He engages in civil and family law mediation when possible but is highly experienced in the courtroom when litigation becomes necessary.
Growing up in Montgomery County, Maryland, Mr. Siegel earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in public policy from the University of Maryland. He earned his law degree from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. While attending law school, he interned for a Maryland federal judge and early in his legal career, he worked as a judicial clerk for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Mr. Siegel is active in the family law legal community. He is a member of the family law sections of the Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland, the Howard County Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association, the Maryland Association for Justice and the American Bar Association. He also belongs to the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- 80%Family Law
- 10%Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Mediation, Appeals
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About Harry Siegel
First Admitted: 1990, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.siegellaw.net/
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Howard County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1993
- Maryland Association of Justice, Family Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Maryland, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1990
- Immigration: Impact, Trends, Safety Nets, and Due Process for All? NAALJ Mid-Year Conference, April 20, 2015
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, MPP
- University of Maryland, College Park, College Park, Maryland, B.A.
- Harry Siegel has more than 30 years of experience in domestic and matrimonial law and when working with clients, he… https://t.co/ykEfQDUUE1
- SIEGELLAW is proud that the Howard County Women's Giving Circle is honoring @SIEGELLAW for her support and contribu… https://t.co/ZNxUgBqgnw
- @LindstromAir you are letting us down! 9:40 pm and still no service to fix our air that we called about 8 hours ago!!!
- Congratulations, Harry! https://t.co/g6z2Jgt1UE
- The potential impacts of COVID-19 on your divorce are wide-ranging. Seeking the counsel of an experienced divorce a… https://t.co/8GSlAqWq2m
Last Updated: 5/15/2022